Dental Crowns In Macomb Township, MI
Replace a cracked, chipped, or broken tooth with custom dental crowns from Clinton Dental Center. We use advanced cosmetic dentistry technology to create stunning dental crowns that blend seamlessly with your existing smile. Our office in Macomb Township, MI provides family dentistry services for patients of all ages, and we treat every one of our patients like part of the family. Whether you need a dental crown, a dental bridge, removable dentures, or general preventative dentistry, we have a solution that’s just right for you. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your first appointment.
Color-Matched Dental Crowns With Optional Dental Implants
At Clinton Dental Center in Macomb Township, MI, we use top-quality materials to create durable, long-lasting dental crowns that match your existing teeth. We also provide dental implants, which are special titanium posts that anchor a tooth replacement into your jawbone. Dental implants are fantastic solutions for teeth with damaged roots, and they can significantly increase the lifetime of your dental crowns. Take advantage of our full range of cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Painless Tooth Extractions To Remove Damaged Or Impacted Teeth
- Durable Porcelain Crowns Built To Last As Long As Your Gorgeous Smile
- Complete Aftercare Instructions To Keep Your Dental Crowns Looking Their Best
- Optional Dental Implants To Secure Your Crowns In Place
- Partial And Complete Removable Dentures Available, Along With Other Smile Makeover Solutions
- Oral Exams, Professional Teeth Cleanings, And Other Family Dentistry Services
- Tooth-Colored Composite Fillings And Dental Bonding To Repair Your Smile From Top To Bottom
- Emergency Dentistry From One Of The Top Oral Surgeons In Macomb Township, MI
Get the quality care you deserve by calling our cosmetic dentistry office at (586) 949-5363.
Check Out Our Other Tooth Replacement Services In Macomb Township, MI
Dental crowns may not be the best option for your specific needs. Instead, you may be better off with dental bonding, dental bridges, or partial dentures. When you come in for your cosmetic dentistry consultation, we will evaluate the state of your smile and go over all of your restoration options in detail. Our goal is to provide the best results for each patient, regardless of what it takes to achieve them. We believe in patient education, and we will gladly answer any questions you have about our services.
Call (586) 949-5363 To Schedule An Appointment With Our Cosmetic Dentist In Macomb Township