Get the care you deserve from a trusted oral surgeon in Chesterfield, Michigan. Dr. Sadikoff has served Macomb County for over 16 years, providing superior patient care and dentistry services for patients of all ages. From corrective oral surgery to professional teeth whitening, you can transform your smile with the services and solutions available at Clinton Dental Center.
Trusted And Experienced Oral Surgeon Committed To Patient Care
Personalized Dental Care For All Oral Surgery Procedures
Whether you need emergency oral surgery after an accident or cosmetic oral surgery to enhance your smile, Clinton Dental Center will create a personalized plan just for you. Work with an oral surgeon experienced in:
- Corrective jaw surgery for overbites and underbites
- Dental implants to replace missing or broken teeth
- Wisdom tooth removal in a calm, comfortable environment
- Dental veneers to cover existing teeth and reshape your smile
- Root canals and other endodontic treatments
- Tooth extraction to correct overcrowding or prepare your teeth for braces
- Dental bridges to close the gaps in your smile
Is Oral Surgery Right For You?
You may not need oral surgery to correct your dental issues. Many patients find that cosmetic dentistry procedures such as dental bonding and porcelain veneers can improve their smile without surgery. To learn which procedure is best suited to your needs, schedule a consultation today. You will get the care you deserve from a trusted dental team you can count on.
How To Prepare For Oral Surgery
Every dental procedure starts with a consultation. In this case, you will meet with an oral surgeon to discuss different types of oral surgery, including the cost, recovery times, and aftercare for each one. After your consultation, you can determine which dental surgery is best for your specific needs.
Before your oral surgery, follow these preparation tips:
- Arrange for transportation after your procedures
- Stock up on groceries and personal items you will need during recovery
- Create a comfortable space in your home to promote rest
- Find alternative care for your children or pets to minimize the strain on your body
- Request time off work well in advance to avoid complications with your job
- Arrange for transportation while you are on pain medication.
Call (586) 232-9112 to schedule your oral surgery consultation or request an appointment online!