TMJ Facial Pain Treatment
Temporo Mandibular Disorder (TMD) is a broad term for jaw joint pain and dysfunction. As many as 10 million Americans go through some level of TMD pain every year, and women are more susceptible than men. If you experience frequent headaches, facial pain, difficulty swallowing, or teeth grinding, you may have an issue with your Temporo Mandibular Joint (TMJ).
Clinton Dental Center provides clinically proven TMJ facial pain treatment. Most of our patients get relief after just one treatment. Contact our office in Chesterfield, MI to schedule an appointment with our neuromuscular dentist. He will create a personalized treatment plan designed just for you.
Effective, Fast-Acting Relief For TMJ Pain
Neuromuscular dentistry is the branch of dentistry focused on TMJ pain relief. Every patient, every smile, and every set of jaw joints is completely unique. Your dentist will assess your facial structure, symptoms, and pain level to determine which treatment path is right for you. With TMD treatment, you will…
- Prevent Nighttime Grinding That Wears Away At Your Tooth Enamel
- Eliminate Oral Pain That Makes Chewing, Swallowing, And Speaking A Challenge
- Improve Teeth Alignment And Enhance Your Smile
- Protect Your Teeth From Factures And Cracking
- Relieve Pressure In Your Mouth And Increase The Mobility Of Jaw Joints
- Get Rid Of Headaches And Earaches By Tackling The Root Cause Of The Problem
- Stop Feeling Dizzy Throughout The Day And Improve Your Overall Balance
- Enjoy Quality Sleep Without Pain Or Discomfort
A staggering 95% of patients find success with TMJ pain treatment. Whether you’ve recently experienced pain in your jaw joints or you’ve lived with it for years, we have a solution that’s perfect for you. Achieve the quality of life you deserve with clinically proven TMD facial pain recovery from Clinton Dental Center.
What Causes Jaw Joint Pain?
TMD is a degenerative condition caused by improper dental alignment. If your teeth do not “mesh” together properly, there will be an improper balance of pressure on your muscles, teeth and jaw joints. This can lead to headaches, ringing in the ears, nighttime teeth grinding, and a number of other issues. With neuromuscular dentistry from Clinton Dental Center, you can correct these alignment issues and relieve pain throughout your mouth. Give us a call today to schedule your first appointment, and we will get you on the fast track to recovery.