Worried about the cost of braces? Looking for an effective way to straighten your smile or your child’s smile without spending a fortune? Clinton Dental Center offers affordable braces in Chesterfield MI. We will evaluate your insurance coverage, payment plan options, and oral health needs to create an attainable orthodontics plan.
- Invisible Braces That Align Teeth with Custom Clear Trays
- Metal Braces That Address Moderate to Severe Misalignment
- Tooth Extractions and Spaces to Prepare for Braces
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted – We’ll Help You find Truly Affordable Braces in Chesterfield MI
- Complete Dental Care for the Whole Family, Including Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams and Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether you need a six month smile refresh or a long-term orthodontics plan, we’ll find a way to make braces affordable for you. Call (586) 949-5363 to schedule a consultation.
Custom Braces Plans for Children, Teens and Adults
Early intervention allows us to help a child’s smile develop properly. This may not eliminate the need for braces, but it can reduce the timeframe for braces. Clinton Dental Center offers family dentistry and orthodontics through the same office, so we can create a coordinated care plan for each member of your family.
- Get a One-on-One Consultation to Determine Which Type of Braces Work Best for Your Smile Goals
- Enjoy Comprehensive Orthodontics Care from Clinton Dental Center – From Braces Prep to Routine Cleanings
- Reduce Braces Times for Children with Proactive Straightening Solutions
- Compare Pricing and Insurance Coverage to Find the Most Affordable Braces in Chesterfield MI
- Get Answers to All Your Braces Questions, Plus Positive Support Every Step of the Way
For more information about our affordable orthodontics programs, call Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
How Much Do Braces Cost on Average?
The average cost of braces is around $3,000 to $6,000, but that varies considerably based on insurance coverage, age, and the smile concerns you’re trying to correct. Invisible braces tend to be less expensive and faster acting, but they cannot address all forms of misalignment. This is why we carefully explore all options for each client to find the most affordable and effective path for smile straightening.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051