Dental Bonding Solutions In Chesterfield, MI
Transform your smile without replacing your teeth through the dental bonding solutions we offer at Clinton Dental Center. Whether you have chipped teeth, discolored teeth, receding gums, or misshapen teeth, bonding can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted and the confidence you deserve.
Take advantage of the resin bonding services and other options available at our cosmetic dentistry clinic in Chesterfield, Michigan. Call (586) 949-5363 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sadikoff and determine if dental bonding is right for you.
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a special process that involves applying tooth-colored resin to your existing teeth. The resin bonds to the surface of the tooth and soon becomes an integrated part of your smile. Teeth bonding can be used to…
- Repair chipped teeth without extracting or replacing them
- Improve discolored teeth so they blend with the rest of your smile
- Reshape and elongate teeth to improve the overall look of your smile
- Improve your facial structure and eating abilities
- Protect teeth roots after gum recession to maintain your smile for years to come
Is Dental Bonding Right For Me?
Dental bonding is not always the best option for your specific concerns. For instance, if you simply want to change the color of your smile, teeth whitening may be a more ideal treatment. If you need to strengthen and reshape your entire smile, porcelain veneers may be a better fit for you. You can ask about these and other cosmetic dentistry solutions when you come in for your consultation at our Macomb County dental clinic.
Call (586) 949-5363 to learn more about dental bonding and the other cosmetic procedures available to you.
Aftercare Tips For Dental Bonding To Maintain Your Brilliant Smile
Want to keep your smile bright and healthy as long as possible? Follow these simple aftercare tips for bonded teeth:
- Avoid dark colored drinks and tobacco products to reduce surface stains
- Maintain proper oral hygiene to keep your teeth healthy, white, and strong
- Eat a balanced diet to improve your overall health
- Avoid foods that may chip or wear away your resin bonds — Dr. Sadikoff will provide specific details
To learn more about dental bonding maintenance, schedule an appointment to speak with our cosmetic dentist. We look forward to showing you just how amazing your smile can be!