Tired of always feeling tired? You may be suffering from sleep apnea. Up to 20% of Americans experience sleep apnea symptoms, but many of them never seek treatment for their condition. If you feel constant fatigue during the day, it may be because you aren’t sleeping well at night. Our sleep apnea treatment programs will change that and let you get the restorative sleep you need.
Sleep Apnea Treatment
"I am forever grateful to him for being the ONLY one to diagnose me properly with TMJ Disorder and Sleep Apnea."
Simple Treatment Customized To Each Individual
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) occurs when throat muscles collapse at night. The tongue falls back into the throat, blocking your ability to breathe properly. This causes you to wake up multiple times throughout the night, even if you don’t realize it’s happening. The result: a restless night that leads to an equally restless day.
Change the Way You Sleep
With our clinically proven sleep apnea treatment programs, you will get the solid, high-quality sleep you deserve. Enjoy a wide range of benefits, including…
- A comfortable, customized device that stops apnea in its tracks.
- Improved, snore-free sleep.
- Reduced risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and accidents at work or on the road.
- Daytime energy and alertness.
To learn more about sleep apnea treatment or to schedule an appointment for a sleep apnea screening, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
An Affordable Way To Get Better Sleep
Sleep apnea treatment is covered by most insurance programs, and it only requires a couple appointments to complete. The dental appliance is completely adjustable, so you can get the best results possible in the shortest amount of time.
How Sleep Apnea Dental Appliances Work
There are two types of dental appliances for sleep apnea treatment: mandibular advancement devices (MADs) and tongue retaining mouthpieces. Both fit similar to sports mouth guards, and they are customized specifically for your smile. MADs push your lower jaw forward slightly, which prevents your throat muscles from collapsing at night. Tongue retainers have an opening to support your tongue as you sleep, creating a clear path for air to flow through.
During your free sleep apnea screening, your dentist will assess your symptoms and facial structure to find the perfect sleep apnea treatment for your needs.
Call (586) 949-5363 To Schedule Your FREE Sleep Apnea Screening
- Sleep Apnea Treatment for Children Michigan
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Michigan
- Sleep Apnea Treatment in Metro Detroit
- Sleep Apnea Treatment New Baltimore MI
- Sleep Apnea Treatment in Chesterfield MI
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Macomb Township MI
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Mt. Clemens MI
- Sleep Apnea Treatment New Haven, MI
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Shelby Township, MI