Sleep apnea treatment you can trust at a price you can afford. That’s what we have to offer here at Clinton Dental Center in Mt. Clemens, MI. With a simple dental appliance, you can prevent your tongue from falling into your throat at night. This will clear your airway and ensure that you sleep soundly all night long. Most treatments are completed with just a couple dentist appointments, so you can start sleeping well in no time. Call us today at (586) 949-5363 to schedule an appointment and to learn more about our treatment options.
Does Sleep Apnea Treatment Really Work?
We have a 95% success rate with our sleep apnea dental appliances. Results vary from person to person, but most patients experience an immediate relief of sleep apnea symptoms. Instead of using a noisy CPAP machine that inhibits your movement during sleep, you can wear a simple mouth guard to improve your breathing at night. Some of the many benefits of dentist-based sleep apnea treatment include:
- Affordable sleep apnea treatment covered by most insurance programs
- Stop snoring by tackling the root cause of the problem
- An easy way to boost your energy levels and increase your productivity
- Improve your alertness on the road to protect yourself and other drivers
- Enhance the quality of your sleep so you are fully alert in the morning
- Travel friendly sleep apnea dental appliances can go with you wherever you go
- You won’t have to rely on caffeine to get you through the day!
- Rest easy knowing that you will breathe well all night long
- Improve your memory retention so you can get more accomplished throughout the day
You deserve to have a productive, energy-filled life. We have the tools to help you get just that. Contact our sleep apnea treatment center in Mt. Clemens, MI to learn more about your options.
Custom, Comfortable Sleep Apnea Dental Appliances Tailored To Your Smile
The best part about our sleep apnea dental appliances is that they can be completely customized to fit your mouth. Not only does this make them comfortable to wear, but it ensures you get the best treatment possible. If you need an adjustment later on, we can make it for you. It’s that easy. We will explain how to wear and care for your dental appliance during your sleep apnea treatment appointment. No matter how old you are or how long you’ve dealt with sleep apnea, we have a treatment option that’s perfect for you.