Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) is a broad term for jaw pain and dysfunction. If you experience frequent headaches, facial pain, difficulty swallowing, or teeth grinding, you may have an issue with your temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR RISK OF SUFFERING FROM TMJ DISORDER?
This 15 second quiz will help us determine if you might be vulnerable to its sometimes less-obvious effects. After you have completed it, we will email your score to you, followed by one of our friendly staff reaching out in the coming days to follow up on your results.
Effective, Fast-Acting Relief For TMJ Pain
Every patient, every smile, and every set of jaw joints is completely unique. Dr. Sadikoff has undergone extensive training with the TMJ & Sleep Therapy International Center and is able to assess your facial structure, symptoms, and pain level to determine which treatment path is right for you. With TMD treatment, you will…
- Prevent nighttime grinding that wears away the surface of your teeth
- Eliminate oral pain that makes chewing, swallowing, and speaking a challenge
- Protect your teeth from fracturing
- Relieve pressure in your mouth
- Increase the mobility of jaw joints
- Get rid of headaches and earaches
- Stop feeling dizzy throughout the day and improve your overall balance
- Enjoy quality sleep without pain or discomfort
Whether through an occlusal device or orthodontic treatment, a staggering 95% of patients find success with TMJ pain treatment. Whether you’ve recently experienced pain in your jaw joints or you’ve lived with it for years, we have a solution that’s perfect for you. Achieve the quality of life you deserve with clinically proven TMD facial pain recovery from Clinton Dental Center.