Custom Dental Crowns From An Experienced Restorative Dentist In Macomb County
Dental crowns are designed to cover an existing tooth to restore its function and aesthetic appeal. With custom porcelain crowns from Clinton Dental Center, you can regain the smile you once had and dramatically improve your day-to-day life. For over 16 years, Dr. Sadikoff has provided restorative dentistry services in Macomb County for patients from all walks of life. Get the individualized care you need at a price you can afford from our trusted cosmetic dental clinic in Chesterfield, Michigan.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are customized caps that bond to the top of your existing teeth. They can be used for a number of purposes, including:
- Restore the look and function of your smile after years of dental wear
- Cover sensitive nerves and cavities that cannot support a filling
- Replace old fillings and crowns that no longer sit properly in your mouth
- Cover chipped or broken teeth that detract from your smile
- Improve your ability to chew few and brush by covering troublesome teeth
If you have dental implants, porcelain crowns can go on top of individual implants just as they would your natural teeth. To find out if dental crowns are right for you, contact Clinton Dental Center today to schedule a consultation.
Get Durable Dental Crowns Designed Specifically For Your Smile
No two smiles are the same. At Clinton Dental Center, we create custom dental crowns designed just for you. Our crowns are made from the highest quality materials, so you can enjoy your new smile for years to come. Take advantage of our superior restorative crowns, including:
- Color-matched porcelain that blends perfectly with your existing teeth
- High-quality crowns that are built to last
- Advanced bonding materials to keep your crown secured to your teeth
- Crowns for dental implants that go over your prosthetic teeth
Extended Aftercare Services To Keep Your Dental Crowns Looking Their Best
Whether you’re struggling to chew properly or you have a large cavity that needs covering, our dental crowns will restore your smile and improve your quality of life. The sooner you act, the closer you’ll be to the structurally-sound smile you deserve. Call us today to schedule your first appointment.