Sleep Apnea Treatment In New Baltimore, MI
Did you know that up to 20% of Americans suffer from sleep apnea? This is an incredibly common problem, and most people don’t realize how easy it is to fix. Our family dentist in New Baltimore, MI provides affordable, fast-acting sleep apnea treatment with a 95% success rate. You will get the best sleep you’ve ever had, and all you need is a simple mouth guard. Call Clinton Dental Center today at (586) 949-5363 to schedule a free sleep apnea screening, and we will determine which treatment plan is right for you.
Stop Snoring And Start Sleeping
Sleep apnea isn’t the only potential cause of snoring, but it is a common one. With sleep apnea treatment, you won’t worry about keeping your spouse or your neighbors up at night because of your snoring. You will feel more awake throughout the day because your body is actually getting the sleep it needs at night. It’s a winning solution all the way around! Enjoy an assortment of benefits from sleep apnea treatment, including:
- Rest Easy Knowing That You Will Breathe Properly All Night Long
- Stop Snoring So Your Spouse Can Get A Better Night Of Sleep
- Improve The Quality And Quantity Of Sleep You Get
- Increase Your Focus And Attention To Details
- Take Your Sleep Apnea Dental Appliance Wherever You Travel
- Get A Personalized, Adjustable Mouth Guard Designed Specifically For Your Jaw Structure
- Reduce Your Risk Of Auto Accidents By Staying Focused While Driving
- Prevent Mood Swings And Irritability
- Stop Your Caffeine Addiction By Boosting Your Natural Energy Levels
To learn more about Clinton Dental Center’s sleep apnea treatment programs, call our New Baltimore, MI office at (586) 949-5363.
Affordable Sleep Apnea Treatment Covered By Most Insurance Plans
Worried about the cost of sleep apnea treatment? You shouldn’t be. Most dental insurance plans will cover sleep apnea treatment if a dental appliance is an appropriate remedy. During your consultation, we will let you know the potential cost of your care (if any) to show you just how affordable treatment can be. From there, we will create a custom mouth piece to fix your sleep apnea symptoms. The process is quick and painless, and the benefits are undeniable. We look forward to working with you!