All-on-four dental implants are the reliable, long-lasting solutions for replacement teeth. If you’re already considering dentures, this could be a much better alternative for you. The teeth last longer, and you never have to remove your prosthetic smile. It stays in place just like your natural teeth.
Clinton Dental Center is proud to offer all-on-four dental implants in Michigan. With all on 4 implants, you can…
- Support Your New Smile with Your Jawbone, Not Your Gums
- Enjoy a Prosthetic Smile That Doesn’t Come out and Lasts Significantly Longer Than Dentures
- Eliminate the Hassle of Denture Creams, Nightly Soaking, Flossing and More
- Turn Your Dream Smile into a Reality and Enjoy a Worry-Free Prosthetic Arch
- Find the Perfect Solution for Your Smile Needs
If this sounds like a good option for you, contact Clinton Dental Center to schedule a consultation. You may reach us at (586) 949-5363 or stop by our dentist office in Chesterfield, MI.
You’ll Never Have to Go without a Smile
One of the biggest benefits of getting all-on-four dental implants is that you do not have to wait to get a new smile. The day of the extractions, we install the dental implants and create a temporary arch of prosthetic teeth. The temporary arch stays in place while the implants heal. Once the jawbone has successfully grown around the implants, we can swap your temporary teeth with permanent prostheses.
For more information about all-on-four dental implants in Michigan, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Explore a Wide Array of Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
Clinton Dental Center offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services, including porcelain crowns, dental veneers, teeth whitening, invisible braces, and much more. If your teeth are restorable, there may be a better option for you than all-on-four dental implants. We will evaluate your options during your consultation to find the best solution to reach your smile goals.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only