Want a permanent smile transformation that looks natural and feels secure? Searching for a reliable dentures alternative? If so, you may be a good candidate for all-on-four dental implants near Harrison Township MI. Clinton Dental Center provides all on 4 implants, along with a myriad of other dentistry services, including:
- Complete Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Dental Bonding and Dentures
- Invisible Braces, Metal Braces, and Other Orthodontics Services
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams with X-Rays
- Affordable Family Dentistry and Child Dentistry, All under One Roof
- All-on-Four Dental Implants near Harrison Township MI
- Tooth Decay Prevention, Composite Fillings and Dental Sealants
- Dental Bridges and Crowns, Including Dental Implants
If you’d like a consultation for all-on-four dental implants, please call (586) 949-5363 to schedule an appointment.
Should I Get All-on-Four Implants, Porcelain Veneers or Dentures?
Porcelain veneers, all-on-four dental implants and dentures all have the potential to transform your smile. The cost, installation technique, and end results vary from one option to the next. All-on-four implants are the longest lasting and most reliable solution for replacing teeth, but dentures may be better suited to your budget. Porcelain veneers are fit if your existing teeth are salvageable, but if not, they may not be right for you. We can evaluate your options during your consultation.
- Schedule Your In-Person Consultation to Find out Which Smile Transformation Is Right for You
- Porcelain Veneers Are Only Viable If Your Existing Teeth Are Stable and Healthy
- Dentures Are Removable – All on 4 Implants Feel Like Natural Teeth
- Implants Fortify Your Jawbone and Relieve Pressure on Your Gums
- Dentures May Be a More Affordable Option Upfront
- All Veneers and Prosthetics Require Maintenance, Including Twice Yearly Teeth Cleanings and Routine Oral Exams
- Insurance Coverage and Pricing Varies– We Can Discuss the Costs during Your Consultation
Learn more about all on 4 tooth implants by calling Clinton Dental Center: (586) 949-5363.
How to Take Care of All-on-Four Dental Implants
Day-to-day care for all-on-four dental implants is no different than caring for natural teeth. Brush and floss to eliminate bacteria in your smile, and come in to the dentist for routine tooth cleanings. During those cleanings, we’ll remove the prosthetic arch of teeth to thoroughly clean them out in the office. The process is painless, quick and easy, and we can do it right here at your family dentist office.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051