If you are interested in getting all-on-four dental implants near New Baltimore MI, Clinton Dental Center offers cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry services. We can evaluate your smile concerns, personal goals, budget, insurance coverage, lifestyle and more to find the perfect plan for your smile. Our programs include:
- Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry, Family Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Pediatric Dentistry and Adult Dentistry through One Office
- In-Office and Take-Home Teeth Whitening Programs
- Bridges, Crowns and Custom Veneers
- Restorative Dentistry and Preventative Dentistry, Including Complete Smile Makeovers
- Affordable Teeth Cleanings – We Accept Most Dental Insurance
- All-on-Four Dental Implants near New Baltimore MI
To start your journey toward a healthy new smile, give us a call at (586) 949-5363.
What’s Better: All on 4 Implants or Dentures?
All-on-four implants connect directly to your jawbone, creating the look and feel of a natural set of teeth. This also protects your jaws and gums from receding because the implants mimic the friction of natural teeth roots. With that in mind, all on 4 tooth implants are not right for everyone. We can discuss all of your options to find the best plan for your smile.
- All-on-Four Implants Strengthen Your Jawbone and Relieve Pressure on the Gums
- Dentures Are Removable and More Affordable Upfront
- All on 4 Implants Last Much Longer and Can Prevent Dental Issues in the Future
- Dentures Can Be Fixed or Removable, Depending on Your Lifestyle and Budget
- Both Dentures and Prosthetic Arches Require Maintenance, Just Like Your Natural Smile
- You Can Figure out Which Option Is Right for You during Your One-on-One Consultation
If you’d like a consultation for all-on-four dental implants near New Baltimore MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
Will I Need to See the Dentist after Getting All-on-Four Dental Implants?
After getting all-on-four implants, you still need to come in for routine teeth cleanings. Those appointments allow us to inspect your prosthetic arch and gums to ensure your smile is in top condition. If there are any upcoming issues, we can catch them as quickly as possible. Clinton Dental Center is here for all your dentistry needs.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051