Who is the best dental implant dentist near Macomb Township MI? Are there any good periodontists near me? These are common questions we hear from our clients once they decide to get a dental implant. Clinton Dental Center has a close working relationship with a top-rated periodontist, and we can help you prepare for your dental implant procedure.
Tooth implants offer a range of benefits, including:
- Protect Crowns and Bridges by Firmly Locking Them in Place
- Extend the Life of Replacement Teeth and Chew with Complete Peace of Mind
- Fortify Your Jawbone and Establish a Long-Lasting Bond for Artificial Teeth
- Protect Against Bone and Gum Recession, and Avoid Shifting from Missing Teeth
- Get a Consultation to Find out If a Dental Implant Is Right for You
- Enjoy a Flawless Fit That Feels Like Your Natural Teeth
- Rest Assured That You’re in the Hands of One of Best Dental Implant Dentists near Macomb Township MI
If you’d like a consultation for implant dentistry, please contact (586) 949-5363 to get started.
What Does a Dental Implant Dentist Do?
A dental implant dentist, also known as a periodontist, is in charge of evaluating the jawbone and placing the tooth implant. Some patients must go through an extra step of bone grafting to build up their jawbone before getting the implant. A periodontist can assess your smile to make sure you have a high chance of success with implant dentistry.
The journey starts with an in-person consultation at Clinton Dental Center. We are located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
To schedule your appointment, call (586) 949-5363. Our knowledgeable associates would be happy to answer any questions you have about the process.
Find out If You’re a Good Candidate for Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great option for almost any replacement tooth procedure, whether you’re getting a crown, bridge, or dentures. However, there are several factors involved that determine if a tooth implant is a good fit for you. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sadikoff, and you’ll soon see what your options are. Then we’ll get you ready to work with the best dental implant dentist near Macomb Township MI. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Some Friday and Saturday Appointments Are Available, as Needed