If you are searching for the best dental implant dentist near New Baltimore MI, we are here to support your journey. The talented staff at Clinton Dental Center can help you determine if a dental implant is right for you and prepare you for the implant process. We offer confidential, judgment-free dentistry in a comfortable setting. Our dentist office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
The first step in the process is to have a consultation with Dr. Sadikoff. He will evaluate your smile goals and determine if an implant is the right option for you. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your appointment.
How the Dental Implant Process Works
Getting a dental implant isn’t always a linear process. Some patients go through several stages because they need bone grafting or have an existing infection to treat. Others are able to get an extraction and implant within the same appointment. When you work with the best dental implant dentist near New Baltimore MI, you know exactly which steps will be involved for your process. These steps may include:
- Get a Consultation with Your Dentist to Determine if Dental Implants Are Right for You
- Complete a Follow-Up Appointment with Your Dental Implant Dentist to Evaluate Specific Variables (Jawbone Thickness, Long-Term Goals, etc.)
- Extract Your Existing Tooth, If Necessary, to Make Way for the Dental Implant
- Get Bone Grafting If Your Jawbone Needs to Be Fortified
- Complete Your Dental Implant Installation at the Periodontist’s Office
- After the Implant Has Healed, You Will Get an Abutment to Attach Your Crown to the Implant
- The Final Step in the Process Is Getting a Dental Crown and Completing Long-Term Care with Your Family Dentist
For more information about implant dentistry, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
Schedule a Consultation for Dental Implants
We want you to see the best dental implant dentist near New Baltimore MI, but first, we have to determine if implants are right for you. We offer convenient appointment times for consultations. Our office is open:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (by appointment only)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (by appointment only)