The best way to lock in crowns, bridges and prosthetic arches is with dental implants. These innovative dental tools hook directly into the jawbone, creating a firm bond that you can rely on. If you’re searching for the best dental implant dentist near New Haven MI, consider stopping by Clinton Dental Center. We will gladly examine your smile to see if dental implants are indeed right for you. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
To schedule your consultation, call (586) 949-5363 or stop by our office.
What Are Dental Implants Used for?
Dental implants take the place of your teeth roots. With your natural teeth, the roots anchor into the jawbone to hold your teeth in place. They also create friction that strengthens the jaw and protects your smile. If a tooth is removed, that root structure is no longer there. This could lead to gum recession, bone loss, and other issues. Dental implants replace the missing roots to provide a solid foundation for replacement teeth.
- Secure Replacement Teeth Directly to Your Jawbone
- Strengthen Your Jaw and Prevent Surrounding Teeth from Shifting
- Prevent Gum Recession and Other Oral Health Issues
- Extend the Life of Crowns and Bridges
- Create a Firm Footing So You Can Eat and Speak with Confidence
To learn more about the benefits of dental implants or to reach one of the best dental implant dentists near New Haven MI, call (586) 949-5363.
Find out If Dental Implants Are Right for You
Dental implants have many uses, but they are not right for every situation. The best way to determine if you need implant dentistry is with an in-person consultation. Dr. Sadikoff can review your smile, discuss your goals, and figure out the ideal path to achieve those goals. Our office is open:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only