Braces for teeth operate much like braces for legs or any other body part. They’re designed to hold something in place so it can achieve its ideal form. In this case, braces transform a crooked or misaligned smile into a straight work of art. Clinton Dental Center offers teeth braces near New Baltimore MI, along with a range of other services:
- Custom Orthodontics Plans Designed to Address Your Smile Concerns
- Metal and Clear Braces for Teeth
- Multiple Teeth Whitening Programs Available, Including Take-Home Kits and Instant In-Office Results
- Pediatric Dentistry and Family Dentistry for Clients of All Ages
- Sleep Apnea Treatment, TMJ Pain Relief and Gum Disease Prevention
- Restorative Dentistry, Such as Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns and Custom Bridges
- All-on-Four Dental Implants and Dentures
- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers to Permanently Whiten Your Smile
- Affordable Teeth Care from a Dentist Office That Accepts Most Insurance
Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule an orthodontics consultation.
What Are the Best Braces for Teeth Straightening?
The most common types of braces for teeth are clear aligners and metal braces. Both options have their pros and cons, even if one seems more appealing at first glance. Here are some facts to keep in mind:
- Clear Braces Are Convenient to Clean and Eat with, But They Don’t Work for All Smile Issues
- Metal Braces Can Correct the Largest Range of Misalignment Concerns, But They Are More Noticeable Than Invisalign
- Both Metal Braces and Clear Braces for Teeth Can Be Affordable with the Right Payment Plan
- Invisible Braces Tend to Take Less Time, But That May Be Because They Cannot Treat Extensive Misalignment
- Clinton Dental Center Will Help You Find the Best Braces for Your Specific Needs
If you would like to compare orthodontic treatments, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363. We’ll examine your smile and create a personalized care plan for you.
Dentistry and Orthodontics under One Roof!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could go to the same place to see your dentist and orthodontist? That’s exactly what you can expect from Clinton Dental Center. We provide comprehensive smile care for all ages, and we accept most forms of insurance. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Affordable Braces for Teeth near New Baltimore MI | Call Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363 to Get Started