Gone are the days of metal wires and tricky cleaning techniques. Invisible braces have come a long way over the last few years, and they can now be used to address the majority of smile misalignments. Clinton Dental Center is a trusted provider of clear braces near Macomb Township MI. With the help of custom clear trays, you or your child can enjoy a progressively straighter smile that you’re proud to show off.
- Correct Your Smile Concerns without the Need for Metal Braces
- Correct Gapping, Bite Issues, Crooked Teeth and More
- Get a Custom Plan for Clear Braces near Macomb Township MI
- Pose for Pictures and Talk to Clients with No Metal in Your Mouth
- Most Clients Achieve a Straight Smile in Less Than a Year!
- Affordable Clear Aligners for Adults and Teens
If you’d like a consultation for clear braces, please give us a call at (586) 949-5363.
Affordable and Effective Clear Braces near Macomb Township MI
You might be surprised by how affordable clear braces can be! Our invisible aligners are considerably less expensive than Invisalign, and they’re just as effective at straightening smile. We will gladly go over your orthodontics options during your consultation.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only
To schedule a visit with Dr. Sadikoff for clear braces near Macomb Township MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
What to Expect with Clear Braces
Clear braces involve a series of invisible aligner trays that gradually shift teeth into new positions. They look similar to a clear retainer, but they are made to shift teeth, rather than keep them in one place. We recommend wearing the trays for at least 22 hours a day, but you can remove them to brush, floss, eat, etc. Here’s a quick look at the process:
- Have a One-on-One Consultation with Dr. Sadikoff to Go over Your Goals
- Learn Which Orthodontics Options Are Best for Your Specific Needs
- Get Fit for Invisible Braces That Gradually Straighten Your Smile
- Receive a Set of Custom Clear Trays and Transition Every 2 Weeks
- Wear Your Clear Braces for 22 Hours a Day
- Take Your Braces out to Eat and Brush Your Teeth
- Come in for Checkups to Monitor the Progress of Your Smile
- Enjoy Continual Care after Braces at Our Family-Friendly Dentist Office near Macomb Township MI