Thinking about getting braces? Not sure if metal or invisible braces are right for you? Clear braces have become a popular choice among teens and adults because they are less noticeable than metal. That doesn’t mean they’re right for everyone though. We can discuss your options during your orthodontics consultation to determine which path is ideal for your smile.
Contact (586) 949-5363 to learn more about getting clear braces near New Haven MI.
Pros and Cons of Getting Clear Braces
Every orthodontics procedure comes with advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to weigh your options to find the best path for your smile. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
- Clear Braces Are Much Less Noticeable Than Metal Braces
- Invisible Braces Can Tackle a Range of Smile Issues, But Not as Many as Metal Braces
- Clear Aligners Need to Be Worn for 20+ Hours Per Day (Could Your Teen Be Trusted to Do That?)
- Clear Braces May Work Faster Than Metal Braces, If Used Properly
- It’s Easier to Brush Your Teeth with Clear Braces Than It Is with Metal Braces
- Clinton Dental Center Can Create a Custom Orthodontics Plan for You
Some teens are mature and responsible enough to wear their braces throughout the day, but others may do better with metal braces they can’t remove. We’ll provide transparent information so you can make the best decisions for your family. Call (586) 949-5363 to book your consultation.
Can Children Get Clear Braces?
Clear braces are not ideal for most children. However, there are treatment options before braces that may reduce your child’s need for metal braces. Treatment can start as early as 7 years old, when your child’s smile is still developing. Let’s start now to prepare your child for a strong, healthy smile.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Protect Your Family’s Smiles for Years to Come
Your time with Clinton Dental Center doesn’t have to stop when your smile is straight. We offer comprehensive care plans for your entire family. Services include:
- Gentle Teeth Cleaning, Gum Care and Plaque Removal
- Oral Exams for the Whole Family – Pediatric Dentistry and General Dentistry under One Roof
- Personalized Smile Makeovers Using State-of-the-Art Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
- Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers and Dental Bonding
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- Crowns and Bridges with Dental Implant Services Available
- Tooth Decay Prevention and Treatment, Including Fillings, Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants
- Metal and Clear Braces near New Haven MI
- Palate Expanders and Other Orthodontics Prep Services
- Tooth Extractions, Gum Disease Treatment and Root Canals
- TMJ Pain Treatment and Sleep Apnea Treatment from a Dentist