Have you always dreamed of a straight smile? Do you have minor to moderate misalignment that you’d like addressed? Clear braces are now a staple in the orthodontics industry, with a proven track record that we can stand behind. Clinton Dental Center is proud to offer invisible braces, along with other personalized orthodontics programs.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
To schedule a consultation for metal or clear braces near Shelby Township MI, contact (586) 949-5363.
Do Clear Braces Actually Work?
As with any care option, clear braces only work if you use them properly. This includes wearing the braces for 20-22 hours per day and transitioning to new aligners approximately every two weeks. Clear braces cannot treat all alignment issues, but they do work for many common concerns.
- Clear Braces Shift Teeth into Place through a Series of Custom Trays
- Wear the Trays for 22 Hours a Day, Removing Them Only to Brush and Eat
- Clear Braces Cannot Treat Every Smile Concern (But They Work for a Wide Range of Issues)
- If You Don’t Wear Your Trays…They Aren’t Going to Work
- You Will Likely Need a Retainer to Maintain Your Straight Smile after Braces
- Stop by Clinton Dental Center to Find out If Clear Braces Will Work for You
Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to schedule a consultation for clear braces near Shelby Township MI.
How Much Do Clear Braces Cost Compared to Metal Braces?
The cost of clear braces vs. metal braces is relatively comparable, if you look at identical smiles using both treatment options. The average cost of clear braces is lower than the average cost of metal braces, but metal braces treat more severe alignment issues. Insurance coverage is typically the same for both treatment options, and we can review your costs during your consultation.
Clean and Preserve Your Smile with the Help of Clinton Dental Center
Clinton Dental Center is here to help your smile shine bright. We offer a range of services to preserve the health and integrity of your smile, including:
- Oral Exams and Gentle Teeth Cleaning Services
- General Dentistry, Preventative Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry
- TMJ Facial Pain Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services, Including Multiple Teeth Whitening Programs
- Dental Bonding, Composite Fillings, and Color-Matched Crowns/Bridges
- Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants
- Palate Expanders, Invisalign, Metal Braces and Clear Braces near Shelby Township MI
- Dental Implant Services, Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures and Prosthetic Arches
- Tooth Extractions and Gum Disease Treatment
- State-of-the-Art Sleep Apnea Solutions