Transform your smile without replacing your teeth through the dental bonding solutions we offer at Clinton Dental Center. Whether you have chipped teeth, discolored teeth, receding gums, or misshapen teeth, bonding can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted and the confidence you deserve.
Take advantage of the resin bonding services and other options available at our cosmetic dentistry clinic in Chesterfield, MI. Call (586) 949-5363 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sadikoff and determine if dental bonding is right for you.
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a special process that involves tooth-colored resin applied to your existing teeth. The resin bonds with the surface of the tooth and soon becomes an integrated part of your smile. Teeth bonding can be used to…
- Repair Chipped Teeth Without Extracting Or Replacing Them
- Improve Discolored Teeth So They Blend With the Rest Of Your Smile
- Reshape And Elongate Teeth To Improve The Overall Look Of Your Smile
- Improve Your Facial Structure And Eating Abilities Through Custom Dental Reshaping Solutions
- Protect Teeth Roots After Gum Recession To Maintain Your Smile For Years To Come
Is Dental Bonding Right For Me?
Dental bonding is not always the best option for your specific concerns. For instance, you may able to invest in teeth whitening instead if you simply want to change the color of your smile. If you need to strengthen and reshape your entire smile, porcelain veneers may be a better fit for you. You can ask about these options and other cosmetic dentistry solutions when you come in for your consultation at our Macomb County dental clinic.
Call (586) 949-5363 To Learn More About Dental Bonding And The Other Cosmetic Surgeries Available To You!
Aftercare Tips For Dental Bonding To Maintain Your Brilliant Smile
Want to keep your smile bright and healthy as long as possible? Follow these simple aftercare tips for bonding teeth:
- Avoid Dark Colored Drinks And Tobacco Products To Reduce Surface Stains
- Maintain Proper Oral Hygiene To Keep Your Teeth Healthy, White, And Strong
- Eat A Balanced Diet To Improve Your Health As A Whole
- Avoid Foods That May Chip Or Wear Away Your Resin Bonds – Ask Dr. Sadikoff For Details
- Complete The Entire Aftercare Plan We Provide At Clinton Dental Center To Maintain Your Sensational Smile
To learn more about dental bonding maintenance, schedule an appointment to speak with our cosmetic dentist. We look forward to showing you just how amazing your smile can be!
Dental bonding is a process where Dr. Sadikoff applies a tooth-colored resin to the tooth. It is hardened with a specialized light which quickly bonds the resin to the tooth for an improved aesthetic.