A straight smile makes for a great first impression. Not only does it provide an instant confidence boost, but it also reduces the risk of tooth decay, misalignment pain, gum disease, and much more. Clinton Dental Center offers several types of dental braces in Chesterfield MI. Our services include:
- Judgement-Free Dentistry for Children, Teenagers and Adults
- Affordable Dental Braces in Chesterfield MI
- Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Plans, Such as Porcelain Veneers and Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams and Smile Health Monitoring
- Gum Disease Treatment and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Root Canals, Crowns, Bridges and Composite Fillings
- Sleep Apnea Treatment and TMJ Facial Pain Treatment
- Comprehensive Oral Care from the Friendly Staff at Clinton Dental Center
Whether you’re in need of a child orthodontist or braces for adults, Dr. Sadikoff and his team would love to help you out. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule a consultation for dental braces.
Which Types of Braces Are Best?
There are several types of dental braces, each with their own unique purpose. The most common braces are clear aligners and metal braces. Metal braces may not look as attractive as Invisalign, but they can correct several issues that clear trays cannot fix. We can assess your smile to determine which path is ideal for you.
- Invisible Braces Are Less Noticeable, But They’re Not Suited for All Smile Concerns
- Metal Braces Can Address Moderate to Severe Misalignment, But They Require More Tedious Cleaning Routines
- Clear Aligners Often Take Less Time to Straighten Smiles, and They Can Be More Affordable as a Result
- Metal Braces May Be Less Expensive for Certain Situations, Particularly for Kids or Teens That May Not Wear Clear Trays as Long as They Should
- We’ll Help You Find the Best Dental Braces for Your Needs, Budget and Lifestyle
For more information about getting dental braces in Chesterfield MI, call Clinton Dental Center: (586) 949-5363.
Do Braces Permanently Straighten Teeth?
Dental braces have long-lasting effects, but those effects may fade over time. This is why patients receive permanent or removable retainers to keep their teeth in place after braces. Complete routine dentist appointments and follow your orthodontist’s aftercare instructions. Then you can enjoy a straight smile for life.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051