Affordable Dental Bridges
Have a missing or broken tooth you need permanently replaced? A dental bridge may be the perfect solution for you. As part of the restorative dentistry services we provide here at Clinton Dental Center, we offer custom dental bridges for patients of all ages. Whether you had a tooth pulled a long time ago or recently lost a tooth in a sports injury, we can create a dental bridge that restores your smile to its former glory. All dental bridges are tailor-made to blend seamlessly with your teeth, so no one will ever have to know you were missing a tooth in the first place. You can count on the team here at Clinton Dental Center to rebuild your smile with personalized care you deserve.
Durable Dental Bridges That Fill Out Your Smile And Boost Your Confidence
Dental bridges are designed to fill in gaps in your smile from missing or pulled teeth. They are made of porcelain, metal, or a combination of the two, colored to blend perfectly with your smile. Getting a dental bridge gives you the opportunity to permanently replace a missing tooth that may case difficulty chewing or low self-esteem. There are many benefits that come with dental bridges, including:
- Fill Out Gaps In Your Teeth That Prevent You From Showing Off Your Gorgeous Smile
- Improve Your Ability To Chew And Use Both Sides Of Your Mouth
- Enhance Your Facial Features With A Full Smile That Highlights Your Inner Beauty
- Replace Broken Teeth With Durable, Permanent Artificial Teeth
- Fill In Holes In Your Smile That Could Cause Your Other Teeth To Shift Over Time
- Distribute The Force OF Biting And Chewing Evenly Throughout Your Mouth
- Reduce Or Even Eliminate Speech Impediments With A Full Smile You Can Count On
To find out if dental bridges are right for you, contact our office at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your first consultation.
What To Expect From Your Dental Bridge Installation
Every dental bridge is custom made to suit each patient’s individual needs. The bridge will be created to complement your smile exactly so it blends in with your existing teeth. Here is what you can expect from your dental bridge installation:
- Pre-Exam And Consultation – During your first appointment, Dr. Sadikoff will evaluate your smile and determine if a dental bridge is the right choice for you. If so, we will go over the costs with you and set up follow-up appointments for the actual bridge installation.
- Preparing Your Smile For The Bridge – In your next appointment, the dentist will shave down the teeth that your bridge will be anchored by to make room for the crowns that go on top of them. These are known as the abuntment teeth. We will create a temporary bridge for you to wear while your permanent bridge is being constructed, and that will be put in place.
- Getting Your Permanent Dental Bridge – Once your dental bridge is ready, you will come back to the office to get it permanently cemented into your mouth. The two crowns that fit over your abuntment teeth will be secured into place, and there will be a new artificial tooth (known as the pontic) in between them to fill the gap in your smile. Some patients require a few fitting appointments before their dental bridge can officially be secured because of the shape of their mouth and the condition of their teeth. We’ll make sure you get a perfect fit for your smile.
- Follow-Up – You will come back for a follow up appointment a little while after your bridge has been installed. This helps us make sure that the bridge is fits properly and sits comfortably in your mouth. If everything goes well, you will only need to come back for your semi-annual cleanings!
This dental bridge installation guide is just a basic overview of what you may experience with your restorative dentistry. As we mentioned before, this is a customized process that is personalized for each patient individually. Schedule an appointment with our Troy, MI dental office, and we will come up with a custom care plan that’s just right for you.
Other Cosmetic Dentistry Alternatives To Dental Bridges
Here at Clinton Dental Center, we believe in finding the right solution for each of our patients individually. If a dental bridge isn’t the best fit for your specific needs, we will go over other cosmetic dentistry options that may be better suited for you. Perhaps you are a candidate for partial dentures or porcelain veneers, or maybe you just need invisible braces to realign your teeth. Whatever the case may be, we will work with you to come up with the best solution for your smile and your lifestyle. We are also serving patients who live in Macomb Township, New Baltimore and other surrounding Michigan cities.