Clinton Dental Center has been in business since 2003, and we are proud to serve the New Baltimore community and surrounding areas. If you’re in need of a general dentist near New Baltimore MI, Dr. Sadikoff would love to work with you. Our office provides comprehensive smile services, including:
- Teeth Cleanings, Fillings and Oral Exams
- Tooth Decay Prevention Using Dental Sealants and Fluoride Treatments
- Teeth Whitening and Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Plans
- Invisible Braces, Metal Braces and Affordable Orthodontics
- TMJ Treatment, Gum Disease Prevention and Sleep Apnea Mouth Guards
- Color-Matched Crowns and Bridges (Dental Implants Available)
- Tooth Extractions, Oral Surgery and Root Canals
- All-on-Four Dental Implants, as Well as Partial and Complete Dentures
- Comprehensive Smile Solutions for Every Member of the Family
For more information about smile care from Clinton Dental Center, please call (586) 949-5363.
Schedule General Dentist Appointments for the Whole Family!
If you want a general dentist that works with both children and adults, you’ve come to the right place. We can coordinate appointment times for the whole family so you can work them into your busy schedule. Our office is located at:
We can’t tell you how many times parents have thanked us for offering adult dentistry and pediatric dentistry under one general dentist office near New Baltimore MI. The fact is that most families today have a ton of schedules and activities to juggle. When you factor in commute time, work hours, school hours, and more, getting to the dentist can feel like a chore. We make the process as easy as possible so you can spend time with the people you love.
What to Look for in a General Dentist
Choosing a general dentist is just as important as selecting a primary care physician. You want someone you can trust and someone who offers the services you need. Here are some qualities you should look for in a general dentist:
- Extensive Experience with Continued Education
- Friendly Staff in a Judgement-Free Environment
- Insurance Accepted – You Can Verify Your Coverage before Your First Appointment
- Knowledgeable Answers to Your Questions
- Personalized Oral Health Solutions for Your Lifestyle, Budget and Goals
- Solutions for Your Entire Family – Child Dentistry and Adult Dentistry under One Roof
- State-of-the-Art Tools and Equipment
- A Clean Dentist Office in a Safe Location
Dr. Sadikoff and Clinton Dental Center fulfill all of these qualities and more. You’re sure to be in good hands here, no matter what the current state of your smile is. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to reach a general dentist near New Baltimore MI.
Routine Dentist Appointments Can Prevent Tooth Decay and Strengthen Your Smile
According to the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA), 78% of Americans have at least one cavity by the time they’re 17. Twice-yearly teeth cleanings and oral exams can drastically reduce your risk of tooth decay. This eliminates plaque buildup in your smile and catches potential problems early on. Get in the habit of seeing the dentist twice a year, and you’ll be able to enjoy beautiful, strong smiles as a family!
Here are some quick oral hygiene tips from Clinton Dental Center:
- Brush your teeth twice per day and floss once daily. Most people find that the ideal schedule is one round after breakfast and one right before bed.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet to preserve your oral health. Avoid sugary foods that bacteria can feed on.
- Talk to your dentist about new changes to your smile, such as sensitivity to hot or cold. These could be indications of underlying issues that need to be resolved.
- Make teeth brushing a family activity. Get your kids excited about brushing their teeth at a young age.
- Replace your toothbrush every 6 months. If you see your dentist twice a year, you can replace it around those appointments for easy reference.