Thinking about getting Invisalign in New Baltimore MI? Here at Clinton Dental Center, we offer Invisalign braces and other custom clear aligners. Our products are designed to help teens and adults achieve their dream smile without metal wires. Straighten your smile, boost your confidence, and enjoy premium care from a full-service dentist office.
- Straighten Your Smile Quicky and Easily with Custom Clear Braces
- Switch to a New Set of Trays Every Two Weeks to Gently Align Your Smile
- Learn What It Takes to Get Invisalign near New Baltimore MI
- Remove Your Trays for Brushing, Flossing and Eating
- Wear the Custom-Fit Trays for 22 Hours a Day to Speed up Your Progress
- Get Friendly Care at Every Turn from the Talented Staff at Clinton Dental Center
To learn about getting invisible braces through Clinton Dental Center, give us a call at (586) 949-5363.
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign and other clear braces can address a range of smile struggles, from cross bites to overbites to crooked teeth and beyond. Nevertheless, they aren’t ideal for all smile situations. We can evaluate your options during your consultation to find the best plan for your unique needs.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
Complete Dental Care for the Whole Family – Teeth Cleanings, Braces Prep, Cosmetic Dentistry and More
Clinton Dental Center offers far more than Invisalign near New Baltimore MI. We provide oral exams, pediatric dentistry, tooth extractions, dental whitening, and so much more. Consider this your one-stop-shop for smile solutions.
- Twice Yearly Teeth Cleanings with a Gentle Approach
- Oral Exams and Family Dentistry Services
- Pediatric Dentistry – Kids Love Coming to Clinton Dental Center!
- Cosmetic Dentistry to Help You Create Your Custom Smile
- Orthodontics for Children, Teens and Adults, Including Clear Braces near New Baltimore MI
- Restorative Dentistry to Rebuild Your Smile – Crowns, Bridges, Dental Bonding and More
- Amazing Care from a Full-Service Dentist Office near You