A straight smile doesn’t always require a mouth of metal. Invisible braces have transformed the field of orthodontics, and they’ve become an ideal solution for many adults and teens in need of dental alignment. Clinton Dental Center offers invisible braces near Macomb Township MI, with solutions to…
- Correct Overbite, Underbite, Open Bite and Crossbite
- Gradually Adjust Your Smile to Its Ideal Position
- Eat, Brush Your Teeth and Pose for Pictures with Confidence
- Find out How Surprisingly Affordable It Is to Get Invisible Braces near Macomb Township MI
- Work with a Trusted Orthodontist, Cosmetic Dentist and Family Dentist
- Bring Your Whole Family to One Dentist Office!
If you’re ready for a personalized plan for dental alignment, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363. We would love to discuss your options for invisible braces near Macomb Township MI.
Where Can I Get Invisible Braces near Macomb Township MI?
Clinton Dental Center offers cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry and family dentistry services. This includes braces prep for children, clear braces for adults, oral care for teens, and solutions for all age groups. If you’re interested in clear aligners for yourself or your child, visit our family dentist office near you.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only
For more information about how to get invisible braces near Macomb Township MI, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
How Invisible Braces Work
Every person’s smile journey is unique, but the general steps for getting invisible braces remain the same. Here’s a look at how it works:
- Get a One-on-One Consultation to Find out If Invisible Braces Are Right for You
- Receive a Set of Clear Aligners That Are Designed to Gradually Adjust Your Teeth Alignment
- Wear the Aligners for 22 Hours a Day, Removing Them to Eat and Brush
- Transition to a New Tray Every 2 Weeks until You’ve Completed the Program – Most Invisible Braces Only Take 6-12 Months to Complete
- Visit Clinton Dental Center for Maintenance Appointments to Verify Your Smile’s Progress
- Enjoy Complete Aftercare to Preserve Your Gorgeous Smile – Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, Teeth Whitening, and More