Approximately 25% of braces wearers in the U.S. are adults. That means that over one million U.S. adults are wearing braces right now. Alignment issues aren’t limited to children and teens, and it’s never too late to straighten your smile. If you’re searching for a compassionate, non-judgmental orthodontist for adults, come see us at Clinton Dental Center.
- A Friendly Orthodontist for Adults That Will Customize a Smile Plan Just for You
- Affordable Braces Options – We Accept Many Forms of Insurance
- Invisalign and Other Clear Aligners
- Amazing Care from a Talented Staff of Dentistry Professionals
- Judgement-Free Dental Care in a Comfortable Chesterfield Orthodontist Office
Call (586) 949-5363 to schedule your consultation with an orthodontist for adults in Chesterfield MI.
Complete Dentistry Services for Adults – Braces, Teeth Whitening, Oral Exams and More
Clinton Dental Center is a full-service dentist office, orthodontist office and pediatric dentistry center. We provide cosmetic dentistry, preventative dentistry, restorative dentistry, and much more. You want a healthy and radiant smile. We have the expertise to get you there. Our services include:
- Invisible Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services, Such as Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers and Dental Bonding
- Restorative Dentistry Services, Including Custom Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams
- Composite Fillings and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Pediatric Dentistry – Bring Your Kids to the Same Dentist You See!
- Root Canals, Tooth Extractions and Oral Surgery
- TMJ Treatment, Sleep Apnea Treatment, and Other Specialty Oral Care Services
The best news is that you can bring your entire family to one dentist office. You don’t have to juggle appointments across town or play a tricky game of schedule Tetris. We make it easy to keep your smile and your children’s smiles shining bright. Call (586) 949-5363 to learn more.
Do Braces Take Longer for Adults?
On average, adults tend to wear braces a little longer than children because their smiles are less flexible. Children’s smiles are still in the developmental stages, making it easier to shift teeth into their ideal positions. With that in mind, some adults only need braces for a few months to address their smile concerns. We’ll provide an estimated treatment timeframe during your consultation, along with details about the cost of braces and various ways to achieve your dream smile.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051