Clinton Dental Center provides custom dental veneers near Shelby Township MI. We have a full range of cosmetic dentistry services, including teeth whitening, invisible braces, dental bonding, porcelain crowns, dental bridges, dental veneers, and much more. From targeted corrections to complete smile makeovers, our talented team of professionals does it all.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Get more information about dental veneers near Shelby Township MI by calling (586) 949-5363.
Is It Hard to Maintain Dental Veneers?
For the most part, dental veneers act just like your natural teeth enamel. You can eat, brush, floss, and speak as you normally would. Ideally, you should avoid biting on objects that are not meant to be chewed, such as pen caps or clothing tags. This puts unnecessary wear on the dental veneers. See your dentist twice a year for a checkup/cleaning, and you can enjoy your veneers well into the future.
- Dental Veneers Do Not Stain Like Natural Tooth Enamel
- Brush and Floss Like Normal!
- Avoid Hard-to-Chew Foods, Such as Popcorn Kernels and Ice
- Visit Your Dentist at Least Twice a Year for an Exam and Teeth Cleaning
- For Night Grinding, We Recommend a Mouth Guard to Protect Your Dental Veneers
Clinton Dental Center will be here to help you care for your dental veneers. Quality service is a cornerstone of our dental practice. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your consultation.
Schedule a Consultation at a Time That Works for You
Busy schedule? That’s not a problem! We have flexible appointment times. We serve many families in the Shelby Township community, all with hectic schedules to accommodate. Your needs are a top priority. Reach out to find an appointment time that suits your schedule, and you can soon see if dental veneers are right for you.
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: By appointment only
- Saturday: By appointment only