Want a bright smile you can proudly showcase? Need to revitalize your smile before a big event? Clinton Dental Center offers affordable dental whitening in Chesterfield MI. We have several programs to choose from, so you can find the right option for your goals and budget. We’ll even help you preserve your white smile with family dental care afterward!
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
If you’d like to learn more about dental whitening in Chesterfield MI, call (586) 949-5363. You can schedule a consultation or ask any of our knowledgeable staff members about our programs.
Top-Grade Dental Whitening from a Dentist Office
With dental whitening from a dentist office, you’ll see much better results that what you’d get from an over-the-counter kit. We use top-of-the-line tools and techniques to provide superior whitening solutions. Clinton Dental Center is proud to offer dental whitening in Chesterfield MI. Our affordable, long-lasting solutions are sure to suit your smile goals.
- In-Office Dental Whitening Programs Using the Latest Technology
- Take-Home Dental Bleaching Kits with Trays Molded Specifically for Your Smile
- Permanent Teeth Whitening with Porcelain Veneers
- Targeted Color Correction Using Dental Bonding and Other Solutions
- State-of-the-Art Tools That Yield Beautiful, Natural-Looking Results
- Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Services for Every Client
- Family Dentistry Services to Help You Preserve Your New Smile
To schedule a consultation for dental whitening, contact us at (586) 949-5363. We also offer porcelain veneers, dental bonding, custom crowns, dental bridges, and other cosmetic dentistry services. Let us help you plan the smile of your dreams.
How Long Does Dental Whitening Last?
The duration of dental whitening depends on several factors – what type of whitening you get, your lifestyle/diet, and how well you care for your teeth. The only form of permanent dental whitening is through porcelain veneers. The veneers do not dull like teeth enamel, so your smile stays white for the life of the veneers. Other applications may last six months to two years, though many clients see results beyond that. When you come in for a con