Cosmetic Dentistry In Mt. Clemens, MI
For more than 16 years, Clinton Dental Center has provided affordable cosmetic dentistry services to patients in Mt. Clemens, MI. Whether you want whiter teeth, stronger teeth, straighter teeth, or anything in between, we have a cosmetic dentistry program that’s perfect for you. We work with most insurance companies, and we have budget-friendly payment plans to suit your financial needs. You can get the smile of your dreams no matter what your personal circumstances may be. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Sadikoff, give us a call at (586) 949-5363 today.
Personalized Care. Affordable Prices. Amazing Results.
There is more than one way to achieve your dream smile. At Clinton Dental Center in Mt. Clemens, MI, we take the time to assess your oral health as a whole to figure out which program is best suited for you. You may be looking at porcelain veneers when you could benefit more from invisible braces and teeth whitening. We will go over all of the options with you to provide a truly personalized care plan. Some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Professional Teeth Whitening, Available Through In-Office Treatments And At-Home Dental Bleaching Kits
- Invisible Braces That Straighten Teeth Without The Need For Metal Wires
- Removable Dentures That Look And Feel Like Natural Teeth
- Painless Dental Extractions From A Trusted Oral Surgeon In Mt. Clemens, MI
- Color-Matched Dental Bridges And Crowns That Blend Seamlessly With Your Smile
- Complete Smile Makeovers With Porcelain Veneers That Reshape And Permanently Whiten Your Smile
- Dental Bonding To Correct Targeted Discoloration And Chipping
- Full-Service Family Dentistry And Emergency Dentistry Clinic Near Mt. Clemens, MI
The best way to start your cosmetic dentistry journey is to set up a free consultation with Dr. Sadikoff. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363, and one of our friendly office agents will be happy to assist you.
Optional Dental Implants For Bridges, Crowns And Dentures
If you are in need of a tooth replacement such as a dental bridge or crown, you may consider getting a dental implant to lock your new teeth in place. Over time, damaged roots can wear away at your jawbone, making your natural teeth less secure than they should be. Putting a replacement tooth on top of weak roots may cause you to get a new replacement later on. With a dental implant, a special titanium post will lock your replacement teeth in place and strengthen the worn areas of your jaw. The result is long-lasting, durable cosmetic dentistry that will save you time and money in the long run. Talk to your cosmetic dentist in Mt. Clemens, MI to see if dental implants are right for you.