Porcelain crowns are designed to blend in with your smile and restore damaged teeth. They can be used in a wide range of treatments, from cosmetic dentistry to emergency dentistry and more. Clinton Dental Center offers affordable porcelain crowns for patients of all ages, so you can get the smile you need at a price that’s right for you. Call us today to schedule your free consultation and learn more about our advanced dentistry solutions.
Custom Porcelain Crowns That Blend Seamlessly With Your Smile
Porcelain Crowns vs. Metal Crowns
Porcelain crowns and traditional metal crowns serve the same purpose: they both fill the gaps in your smile and prevent further damage to your teeth. Nevertheless, there are some key advantages to porcelain crowns to keep in mind.
Benefits Of Porcelain Crowns
- Transform discolored teeth to blend in with your smile
- Correct chips, cracks, or cavities with durable ceramic
- Fix damaged smiles without detracting from its overall appearance
- Add extra support to teeth with large fillings
- Cover an existing dental implant
- Protect weakened teeth to prevent further damage in the future
The only downside to porcelain crowns is that they cost more than metal crowns. We offer flexible payment plans to help cover your costs and we work with most major insurance providers. Some of our patients will choose metal crowns for their back teeth to save money, but most will opt for porcelain crowns on the teeth at the front of their smiles. You can discuss your options with our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Sadikoff, to find out which crowns are best suited for you.
Other Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
If porcelain crowns are not right for you, we offer a range of other cosmetic dentistry solutions. These include:
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Partial and complete dentures to recreate your smile
- Porcelain veneers to reshape or brighten your smile
- Dental bridges to fill in gaps created by missing teeth
- Dental bonding to recolor or correct your teeth
To learn about these cosmetic dentistry solutions and other services we provide at Clinton Dental Center, give us a call at (586) 232-9112. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sadikoff and we’ll help you find the perfect plan for your needs.