Want a beautiful smile that doesn’t fade? Are you unhappy with the size or shape of your teeth? Have you always dreamed of turning heads with your gorgeous smile? These dreams can be your reality with the help of porcelain veneers.
Clinton Dental Center offers a range of cosmetic dentistry services, including porcelain veneers near New Baltimore MI. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Each client receives completely custom care using the latest cosmetic dentistry solutions. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your consultation for porcelain veneers.
Treat Yourself to a Dream Smile
Porcelain veneers are designed to look like beautiful, natural teeth. A thin veneer is placed over each tooth to create the ideal size, shape and placement for your smile. Porcelain veneers do not dull or stain like natural teeth enamel. They remain white and vibrant for life! Conquer all your smile insecurities in one setting with beautiful, custom dental veneers.
- Permanently Whiten Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers That Never Dull or Yellow!
- Reshape Your Smile and Correct Gaps, Size Issues and Discoloration
- Get a Natural-Looking Smile That Beautiful Accentuates Your Features
- Enjoy Custom Care from a Leading Cosmetic Dentist near New Baltimore MI
- Find the Perfect Solution for Your Smile Goals
- Get Complete Aftercare Services from Our Family Dentist Office
For more information about getting porcelain veneers near New Baltimore MI, call (586) 949-5363.
It All Starts with a No-Obligation Consultation…
To determine if porcelain veneers are right for you, schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Sadikoff. He will evaluate your goals, oral health concerns, and other factors to determine the best course of treatment for you. Our office has convenient hours for your busy schedule, including:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (by appointment only)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (by appointment only)