Dependable Family Dentistry near New Baltimore MI
Family dentistry is one of our most popular services here at Clinton Dental Center. Dr. Roman Sadikoff provides trusted family dentistry and has served the New Baltimore area for over 16 years. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what the current state is of your oral health. We have the services and expertise to help you get the beautiful smile you deserve. Contact (586) 949-5363 to schedule your first appointment or learn more about family dentistry near New Baltimore MI.
Quality Dental Care for Every Member of Your Family – From Braces to Dentures and Beyond!
When we say family dentistry, we mean the whole family. Children, adults, and seniors can all enjoy the benefits of our affordable dental care in New Baltimore, MI. We treat our patients like family, and you’ll notice that from the moment you call to schedule an appointment. Some of our most popular dental care services include:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Oral Cancer Screenings
- Complete Oral Exams with Full Mouth X-Rays to Keep Track of Your Oral Health
- Emergency Dental Care Services Available Whenever You Need Them
- Affordable Orthodontics with Invisible Braces from Invisalign and ClearConnect
- Wisdom Teeth Removal, Root Canals, Tooth Extractions, and Other Oral Surgery Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures, Including Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Dental Bonding
- Pediatric Dentistry and Adult Dentistry for Every Member of Your Family
We work with most insurance providers, and we offer affordable payment plans for many of our family dentistry services. Our goal is to help you get the smile you want, and we’ll worth with your budget to make sure you get that and more. Discover the benefits of dependable care and affordable pricing when you contact our family dentist office near New Baltimore MI. Our phone number is (586) 949-5363.
Work with a Child Dentist That Makes Dentistry Fun and Exciting
Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be a scary experience. Here at Clinton Dental Center, our child dentist makes the experience fun for children of all ages. This may be a determining factor for you as you start looking for family dentistry near New Baltimore MI.
We offer affordable payment plans for invisible braces and other orthodontic services, so you can take care of your child’s growing smile. Start your kid on the right path to great oral health, and he’ll be smiling bright for years to come. We are located in Chesterfield MI but we serve many patients from the surrounding areas like Macomb Township MI.
How to Get Your Child Excited about Oral Care
Convincing your child to brush their teeth may feel like a chore. Getting them to go to the dentist may be even harder. Here at Clinton Dental Center, we aim to make pediatric oral care as easy and stress-free as possible. Check out these tips to encourage your child to care for their smile:
- Make going to the dentist a rewarding experience. Do not refer to this process as punishment in any way. You want your child to get excited about the people they see, the cool tools they get to explore, and the amazing staff they get to visit.
- Brush your teeth together as a family. Your children will mirror your actions. If you proactively care for your teeth, they’re more likely to do the same.
- Read fun books about teeth brushing and the Tooth Fairy. All your kids need is a positive perspective to see the benefits of caring for their smile.
- Stick to a consistent oral care routine. This includes brushing twice per day, flossing once per day, and visiting the dentist twice per year. Children thrive with consistency, and they’re less resistant to teeth brushing when it becomes a predictable habit.
- Let your child pick out their toothbrush. If you think your child will be overwhelmed by options in a store, get two different toothbrushes and have them choose between the two. They’ll feel in control of the situation and empowered to brush their teeth.
- Choose the right family dentist near New Baltimore MI. You want a family dentist office that feels comfortable and welcoming. The right environment makes all the difference! Visit us at Clinton Dental Center and enjoy friendly, local service from start to finish.