Professional teeth cleaning eliminates plaque buildup that normal brushing cannot remove. This process prevents tooth decay and ensures that your smile looks its best. Clinton Dental Center offers oral exams, teeth cleanings, cavity prevention, and other family dentistry services. Our dentist office near New Baltimore MI is a comfortable space for the whole family. If you’d like to schedule a teeth cleaning, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Complete Dentistry Services for You and Your Family
Teeth cleanings are an important element of oral care. If it has been some time since your last cleaning, no worries. We will never judge you for the state of your smile. Instead, we will work hard to get your oral health on the right track. We have gentle tools and comforting devices to ensure the process is as enjoyable as possible.
- Teeth Cleanings from Professional Dental Hygienists
- Oral Exams to Detect and Prevent Tooth Decay
- Tooth Repairs, Including Composite Fillings, Dental Bonding, Crowns and Bridges
- Tooth Extractions and Root Canals
- Emergency Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening, Invisible Braces and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- TMJ Treatment to Relieve Jaw Pain
- Professional Sleep Apnea Treatment (No CPAP!)
To arrange for a teeth cleaning near New Baltimore MI, contact us at (586) 949-5363. You can also schedule a consultation with Dr. Sadikoff for cosmetic dentistry, a sleep apnea sleep study, TMJ jaw pain treatment, and much more.
How Often Should I Get a Teeth Cleaning?
We recommend teeth cleanings twice a year. These services are covered under most dental insurance plans. Some clients may require fewer or more teeth cleanings, depending on their oral health needs. All of our patients receive a personalized care plan designed to keep their smile healthy, strong and vibrant. We will help you find an attainable schedule for your teeth cleanings.
Our dentist office near New Baltimore MI is open:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (by appointment only)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (by appointment only)