Dental crowns serve a variety of purposes. They can cover a large cavity that a standard filling cannot accommodate. They can replace a tooth that is missing, broken or no longer salvageable. They can even protect the nerves in your teeth from damage and sensitivity. If you’re interested in getting dental crowns near Harrison Township MI, Clinton Dental Center is here to help.
- Restore Your Smile after Injury, Damage or General Wear and Tear
- Replace Old Crowns and Fillings with a Durable Dental Crown or Dental Bridge
- Cover Broken and Chipped Teeth to Improve the Look and Function of Your Smile
- Cap off Sensitive Nerves in Your Teeth and Prevent Further Tooth Decay
- Support Your Dental Crown with a Dental Implant That Protects Your Jaws and Surrounding Teeth
Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your consultation. We can discuss your smile goals and concerns to create a custom plan for restorative dentistry.
Complete Dentistry Services – From Tooth Extractions to Custom Dental Crowns
The process of getting a dental crown varies from one person to the next. Sometimes it involves a dental implant, a temporary crown or tooth extraction. Other times, it may simply be a matter of replacing an existing crown that is no longer viable. No matter what services you need for your dental crown, you can count on Clinton Dental Center. We offer:
- Custom Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Gentle Tooth Extractions and Root Canals
- Porcelain Veneers, Lumineers and Dental Veneers
- Invisible Braces, Including Invisalign and Affordable Clear Aligners
- Teeth Whitening and Dental Bonding
- Oral Exams, Teeth Cleaning and Routine Dentist Appointments
- Child Dentistry and Adult Dentistry through the Same Office
- Sleep Apnea Treatment and TMJ Treatment
- And Other Services from a Trusted Family Dentist near Harrison Township MI
To schedule a consultation for dental crowns near Harrison Township MI, please call (586) 949-5363.
How Long Do Dental Crowns Last?
On average, dental crowns last about 10-15 years. You can extend the life of your dental crown by backing it with a dental implant. This secures the crown directly to your jawbone and prevents jaw recession. Frequent dental appointments and oral exams can also preserve the life of your crown. Clinton Dental Center provides comprehensive care for your entire smile.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051