Clinton Dental Center offers premium dental crowns in Metro Detroit. We work with clients of all ages, including children, teens and adults. Whether you’re in need of a single replacement tooth or a complete smile makeover, you can count on our knowledgeable cosmetic dentist and friendly dentistry staff. Our services include:
- All-Inclusive Services for Dental Crowns in Metro Detroit
- Affordable Teeth Cleanings, Oral Health Exams, Restorative Dentistry and Preventative Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry for Children of All Ages
- Family Dentistry and Adult Dentistry to Protect Your Smile for Life
- Teeth Fillings, Dental Bridges, Dental Bonding and Personalized Dentures
- Invisible Braces and Metal Braces, Including Braces Prep
- Tooth Extractions, Root Canals and Oral Surgery
- Color-Matched Replacement Teeth That Are Built to Last
To schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry, dentures, invisible braces or dental crowns in Metro Detroit, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
How Do Dental Crowns Work?
Dental crowns serve several purposes. Thus the installation process varies from one client to the next. Some people get a single tooth replaced with a dental implant and crown. Others get a dental crown secured right over their natural tooth. We’ll walk you through what to expect so you can be well-educated about your options.
- If You’re Getting a Dental Implant, the Tooth Will Be Extracted and a Dental Implant Will Be Secured to Your Jaw
- Without a Dental Implant, the Existing Tooth Will Be Trimmed Down to Make Room for the Crown
- You’ll Receive a Temporary Crown While Your Custom Crown Is Being Made
- The New Crown Will Be Secured to Your Tooth or to the Abutment from the Dental Implant
- You’ll Eat, Chew and Speak Like Normal – The Crown Becomes a Natural Part of Your Smile
- See Your Dentist for Routine Cleaning and Oral Health Monitoring
Contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363 for more information about dental crowns and bridges.
Comprehensive Care for Your Entire Smile – Oral Exams, Teeth Cleaning, Tooth Extractions and More
Getting a dental crown is just one step in your smile journey. We’re here for every step, including teeth cleanings, oral exams, teeth whitening, orthodontics, and much more. Clinton Dental Center provides true family dentistry, which means you can bring your kids to the same dentist you see! Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051