Dental crowns can correct many smile issues. If you have extensive tooth decay on a specific tooth or you have a tooth that’s no longer salvageable, a dental crown could be the exact solution you’re looking for. There are many ways to reach your smile goals though. Clinton Dental Center can help you evaluate your options to find the best solution for your current and future needs. Our services include:
- Stunning Smile Transformations, Including Porcelain Veneers and Natural-Looking Dentures
- Custom Dental Crowns near New Baltimore MI
- Gentle Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams for the Whole Family
- Orthodontics Services, Including Invisible Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- Composite Fillings, Metal Fillings, Dental Sealants and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Such as Teeth Whitening and Dental Bonding
- Affordable Dental Services – We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
If you’d like a consultation for dental crowns near New Baltimore MI, feel free to give us a call: (586) 949-5363.
Do Dental Crowns Need Dental Implants?
Some dental crowns need the support of dental implants, but not always. A crown can go over your existing tooth if it is sturdy enough. Implants can maximize the life of your crowns, but they are more expensive than other options. Once again, we can discuss this during your consultation to help you make an informed decision.
- Dental Implants Extend the Life of Crowns and Bridges
- Implants Lock Directly to the Jawbone, Just Like Your Natural Tooth Roots
- The Friction from the Implant Fortifies Your Jaws and Prevents Gum Recession
- Dental Implants Do Not Require Support from Adjacent Teeth, Thus Preserving the Healthy Teeth in Your Smile
- If You Need a Complete Prosthetic Arch, All-on-Four Implants Are More Reliable Than Dentures
- We Can Discuss All of Your Options during Your Dental Crown Consultation
For more information about dental implants and dental crowns near New Baltimore MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363. We operate a full-service dentist office for children and adults of all ages. Every family member can get the care they need, no matter what stage of life they’re in.
Take Care of Your Dental Crowns with Family Dentistry from Clinton Dental Center
Preserve your beautiful smile with help from our friendly, knowledgeable staff. We provide family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oral exams, teeth cleanings, invisible braces, cosmetic dentistry, and so much more. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Routine dental care is key to protecting your dental crown, but there are some adjustments you can make in your daily life. The goal is to put minimal strain on your crown to preserve the adhesive and prevent chipping. We use high-quality, durable crowns, but extra care makes them all the more stable.
Here are some dental crown protection tips from Clinton Dental Center:
- If you’re going to eat something sticky or hard, try to chew on the side without the crown.
- Avoid chewing gum, caramel, gummy candies, and anything else that may pull on your crown.
- Contact your dentist if your crown feels loose.
- Brush twice and floss once daily to prevent tooth decay.
- Don’t use your teeth for “tools” to open or twist things.
- Talk to your dentist about an overnight mouthguard if you clench or grind your teeth.
- Get an oral exam at least once a year to keep track of your smile health.
Clinton Dental Center is here for every step of the journey, from dental crown installation to long-term aftercare. Reach out today to schedule your consultation.