Dental crowns can correct many smile issues. If you have extensive tooth decay on a specific tooth or you have a tooth that’s no longer salvageable, a dental crown could be the exact solution you’re looking for. There are many ways to reach your smile goals though. Clinton Dental Center can help you evaluate your options to find the best solution for your current and future needs. Our services include:
- Stunning Smile Transformations, Including Porcelain Veneers and Natural-Looking Dentures
- Custom Dental Crowns near New Baltimore MI
- Gentle Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams for the Whole Family
- Orthodontics Services, Including Invisible Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- Composite Fillings, Metal Fillings, Dental Sealants and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Such as Teeth Whitening and Dental Bonding
- Affordable Dental Services – We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
If you’d like a consultation for dental crowns near New Baltimore MI, feel free to give us a call: (586) 949-5363.
Do Dental Crowns Need Dental Implants?
Some dental crowns need the support of dental implants, but not always. A crown can go over your existing tooth if it is sturdy enough. Implants can maximize the life of your crowns, but they are more expensive than other options. Once again, we can discuss this during your consultation to help you make an informed decision.
- Dental Implants Extend the Life of Crowns and Bridges
- Implants Lock Directly to the Jawbone, Just Like Your Natural Tooth Roots
- The Friction from the Implant Fortifies Your Jaws and Prevents Gum Recession
- Dental Implants Do Not Require Support from Adjacent Teeth, Thus Preserving the Healthy Teeth in Your Smile
- If You Need a Complete Prosthetic Arch, All-on-Four Implants Are More Reliable Than Dentures
- We Can Discuss All of Your Options during Your Dental Crown Consultation
For more information about dental implants and dental crowns near New Baltimore MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
Take Care of Your Dental Crowns with Family Dentistry from Clinton Dental Center
Preserve your beautiful smile with help from our friendly, knowledgeable staff. We provide family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oral exams, teeth cleanings, invisible braces, cosmetic dentistry, and so much more. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051