Benefits of Getting Dental Implants for Crowns, Bridges, and Prosthetic Arches
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root used in the replacement of a lost tooth. Tooth loss can result from various defects. Some of the more common defects are injury, decay, and gum disease.
- Extend the Life of Crowns and Bridges by Securing Them Tightly to Your Jawbone
- Preserve Your Jaws and Prevent Gum Erosion – Dental Implants Create Friction to Fortify Your Smile Structure
- Eat and Smile with Confidence Knowing Your Artificial Teeth Are Properly Secured
- Protect Your Surrounding Teeth by Giving Your Crown Its Own Leg to Stand on
- Create a Root Where a Natural Tooth Once Was
Dental implants are highly sophisticated devices that are placed into your jawbone to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. Acting as the root of a tooth, implants provide an incredibly strong foundation for your tooth-like restoration to be placed, completing the implant process.
Some tooth replacement options, such as bridges and dentures, fill the gap left from the missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants with crowns replace the root of the tooth itself, which do not require any alteration of nearby teeth. This process can prevent future dental issues and preserve your gorgeous smile.
If you’re interested in getting dental implants in Chesterfield MI, reach out to Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363. We can schedule a consultation to discuss your smile goals and come up with the best smile restoration plan for you.
Comprehensive Smile Care from Clinton Dental Center
Our family dentist office services clients of all age ranges, from their first dentist appointment to senior denture care. No matter how your smile needs change with time, our knowledgeable and experienced staff will be here to support you. Our services include:
- Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Composite Fillings and Dental Bonding That Are Color-Matched to Blend with Your Smile
- Porcelain Crowns, Dental Bridges, Dentures, and Replacement Teeth Backed by Dental Implants
- Invisible Braces, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Teeth Whitening
- Affordable Family Dentistry That’s Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Root Canals and Some Oral Surgery Services
- TMJ, Sleep Apnea, and Gum Disease Treatment Plans
Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our smile solutions.
Dental Implants Aren’t Just for Crowns
If you have a single missing or damaged tooth, an implant with a crown is an ideal replacement. If you have several missing or damaged teeth, a bridge supported by implants rather than your natural teeth is an ideal replacement.
Dental implants serve a variety of purposes, but they are not ideal for everyone. Dr. Sadikoff can evaluate the state of your smile and your future goals to determine the best dental plan for your overall needs.
How to Care for Dental Implants
You must care for your implants just as you care for your natural teeth with regular brushing and flossing. Dental implants that are properly cared for can last a lifetime.
At Clinton Dental Center, we respect and treat you like part of the family. Our personalized service includes our “Inform Before We Perform” policy, which ensures you understand exactly what will be done so you are well prepared before we conduct the procedure. If you’re ready to get started on your dental implants, contact our office today to schedule a consultation. Get advanced dental implants in Chesterfield MI as well as New Baltimore MI, Macomb Township MI and other Southeast Michigan cities.
Contact (586) 949-5363 for More Information about Premium Dental Implants in Chesterfield MI