Crowns and bridges are typically secured to natural teeth, but only some situations allow for that. If you need a crown in an area without a tooth, dental implants can “fill in the blanks.” They provide a post for the crown or bridge to secure to, all while strengthening your jawbones.
Clinton Dental Center can assess your oral health needs to determine if an implant is right for you. We offer solutions for dental implants near Clinton Township MI. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051
Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your dental implant consultation.
What Are Dental Implants Used for?
The American Dental Association calls dental implants “one of the biggest advances in dentistry in the past 40 years. Dental implants take the place of natural teeth roots to lock crowns, bridges, and prosthetic arches in place. They secure directly to the jawbone and protect your smile from regressing or shifting. Here is an overview of the benefits of dental implants:
- Secure Prosthetic Teeth and Dental Arches Directly to the Jawbone
- Extend the Life of Replacement Teeth
- Prevent Gum Erosion and Shifting Due to Missing Teeth
- Create a More Stable Foundation for Crowns and Bridges
- Enjoy Complete Peace of Mind When You Chew or Smile
- Brush, Floss, and Get Routine Teeth Cleanings Like Normal with a Dental Implant from Clinton Dental Center
Dental implants and crowns feel and look like your natural teeth once they are properly secured. Clinton Dental Center can create a custom setup to complete your smile. Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to get started.
Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, and Family Dentistry Services
Our services go well beyond dental implants near Clinton Township MI. Clinton Dental Center offers general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services for all age groups. You can bring the whole family to the same dentist office and receive the premium care you deserve.
Some of our most sought-after services include the following:
- Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams
- Pediatric Dentistry, General Dentistry, and Family Dentistry
- Fluoride Treatments, Composite Fillings, Cavity Prevention, and Dental Sealants
- Dental Bonding and Teeth Whitening Services
- Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry Makeovers
- Invisible Braces and Metal Braces
- Quality Dental Implants near Clinton Township MI
- Some Oral Surgery and Sedation Dentistry Programs
- Dentures, Dental Arches, and All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Gum Disease and TMJ Facial Pain Treatment