Dental implants are the superior way to secure dental crowns, bridges and dentures. They lock artificial teeth directly to the jawbone, creating a durable bond that lasts. If you are looking to replace a tooth in the near future, we can arrange for dental implants near you. You will receive top-quality care from the initial consultation to the follow-up care. Clinton Dental Center is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
If you’d like a consultation for dental implants, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a titanium post that is secured to your jawbone. There are ridges on the outside that your bone material grows into. This creates an extremely durable bond that is perfect for anchoring replacement teeth. Without an implant or tooth root in your jawbone, that area will start to recede. Your gums may also recede, which could lead to other oral health issues down the road. Dental implants provide the best all-around support for bridges and crowns, and they can greatly extend the life of your smile.
- Secure Crowns and Bridges Directly to Your Jawbone
- Prevent Gum Recession, Bone Loss and Tooth Decay around Your Replacement Tooth
- Get a Durable Smile That’s Built to Last
- Significantly Improve the Lifespan of Your Crown, Bridge or Dentures
- Fortify Your Jawbone with an Implant That Mimics Your Natural Tooth Root
- Find the Best Solution for Your Lifestyle and Your Smile
For more information about getting dental implants near you, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Find out If a Dental Implant Is Right for You
Tooth implants are great options for most situations, but they are not the only option. For instance, you may prefer a bonded bridge, or your natural tooth roots may be strong enough to support a crown. Dr. Sadikoff will evaluate your circumstances to find the best option for you. If you decide to pursue dental implants near you, we can guide you through the process. Our office hours are:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (by appointment)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (by appointment)