You’re on the hunt for the top dental office in Macomb County MI. Your journey has led you here to Clinton Dental Center, and rest assured, you won’t be disappointed! We provide state-of-the-art dental care backed by quality customer service. Our full-service dentist office offers:
- Oral Exams That Keep Track of Your Oral Health
- Gentle Teeth Cleanings from Friendly Dental Hygienists
- Dental Sealants and Fluoride Treatments for Tooth Decay Prevention
- Multiple Levels of Teeth Whitening Available, Including Take-Home Kits and In-Office Laser Whitening
- Preventative and Restorative Dentistry from a Top Dental Office in Macomb County MI
- Composite Fillings, Metal Fillings, and Low-Pain Root Canals
- Clear Aligners for Teens and Adults
- Color-Matched Crowns, Bridges, and Dental Bonding That Blend Seamlessly with Your Smile
- Pristine Porcelain Veneers That Never Dull or Stain
- Durable Dental Implants, Including All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services to Help You Achieve Your Dream Smile
Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to see why families consider Clinton Dental Center the top dental office in Macomb County MI.
Pediatric Dentistry and Adult Dentistry in One Dentist Office
Worried about juggling appointments for you and your children? That’s never a concern with Clinton Dental Center. You can bring the whole family to one dentist office, with flexible appointment times to accommodate your needs.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only
It’s easy to see why so many families rate Clinton Dental Center as a top dental office in Macomb County MI. Experience our superior dental care for yourself by calling (586) 949-5363 for an appointment.
What If I Haven’t Been to the Dentist in Years?
Clinton Dental Center offers completely judgement-free dentistry. If you feel embarrassed about the state of your smile, don’t! We want to put you on the path toward better oral health. You will never feel judged for your smile struggles. Give us a call to take the first step toward your supportive smile transformation.
As a general rule of thumb, it’s best to see the dentist at least once per year. That frequency recommendation will vary by age. For instance, a child with palate expanders may need more frequent appointments than an adult with routine oral healthcare.
Most insurance plans will cover teeth cleanings and oral exams every six months. Consistently seeing your dentist will allow you to catch tooth decay and oral health issues as quickly as possible. We will not judge you for the state of your smile, but we do want to keep it as healthy as it can be. Get a personalized care plan from Clinton Dental Center to preserve your smile.
Oral Care Basics – How to Clean Your Teeth on a Daily Basis
Your daily teeth brushing routine is just as important as annual dentist appointments. Here are some smile care tips from a top dental office in Macomb County MI:
- Brush Your Teeth Twice Per Day (Once after Breakfast and Once before Bed)
- Floss at Least Once Per Day
- Use Fluoride Mouthwash to Strengthen Your Teeth
- Wait about 30 Minutes after Eating or Drinking before You Brush Your Teeth
- Make Tooth Brushing a Family Activity to Get Your Kids Excited about Oral Hygiene
- Avoid Dark Drinks to Prevent Staining and Avoid Sugary Foods to Prevent Tooth Decay