Worried about the cost of braces? Searching for the most affordable braces near Harrison Township MI? Clinton Dental Center offers several types of braces, and we can customize an orthodontics plan around your needs. We accept most forms of insurance and will gladly review your coverage before starting treatment. Our services include:
- Affordable Braces for Adults, Teens and Children
- Invisalign, Invisible Braces, Metal Braces and Other Orthodontics Treatments
- Tooth Extractions and Braces Preparation at Almost Any Age
- Root Canals, Oral Surgery and Dental Implants
- Complete Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Crowns, Dental Bonding, Veneers and Lumineers
- Dentures and All-on-Four Dental Implants for Prosthetic Arches
- TMJ Pain Treatment, Gum Disease Treatment and Mouth Guards for Sleep Apnea
- Comprehensive Smile Care, Including Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, Tooth Decay Treatment, Fillings, Dental Sealants and Gum Disease Prevention
- Insurance-Friendly Smile Care for Every Stage of Your Journey
If you’re interested in getting braces for yourself or your child, contact (586) 949-5363 to schedule a consultation.
What Are the Least Expensive Braces to Get?
If we look purely at averages, invisible braces cost less than metal braces. However, that’s not an apples to apples comparison. Most of the more extensive alignment issues have to be addressed with metal braces, which means that people with metal braces tend to wear braces longer. Invisible braces may not be suited to your smile needs. No worries – we’ll find the most affordable braces for your overall goals.
- Invisible Braces Tend to Cost Less Than Metal Braces, But They Cannot Treat All Smile Concerns
- Braces Prep Early on Can Straighten Teeth and Reduce the Duration for Braces
- Metal Braces Are Suited for a Wide Range of Misalignment Problems
- Invisible Braces Are Only Effective If They’re Worn Properly – This Is Particularly Important for Finding Affordable Braces for Children
- We Will Discuss All of Your Options during Your In-Person Consultation
- Compare Costs and Insurance Coverage to Find the Most Affordable Braces for You or Your Child
It all starts with an in-person consultation with our orthodontist. Call (586) 949-5363 to schedule your appointment.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Braces?
Insurance coverage for braces varies by plan. Most insurance plans will not cover braces for adults, but they will partially cover braces for children. We can review your policy to see how it may impact the cost of your braces.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051