Parents, caretakers and adults alike are all on the hunt for affordable braces. The orthodontics industry has gotten a bad reputation for being expensive, but the options are more attainable than you may realize. The key is to find the right braces plan for your budget, along with a payment structure that fulfills your needs. Clinton Dental Center has mastered the art of making braces affordable, reliable and impactful. We offer:
- Clear Aligners, Wire Braces and Other Affordable Braces near New Baltimore MI
- Invisalign for Teens and Adults
- Teeth Cleanings, Pediatric Dentistry, Braces Prep and Oral Health Exams
- Cosmetic Dentistry Programs, Such as Teeth Whitening and Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bonding, Restorative Dentistry and Composite Fillings
- Tooth Decay Prevention, Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants
- TMJ Treatment, Gum Disease Treatment and Sleep Apnea Dental Appliances
- Complete Smile Care for You and Your Loved Ones
How to Get Affordable Braces near New Baltimore MI
The first step in any braces journey is a consultation with an orthodontist. This create a game plan for your smile – how long it’s going to take, what it’s going to involve, and how much it’s going to cost. During your consultation, you can…
- Compare Different Braces Programs to Find the Best Match for Your Insurance and Finances
- Review Other Options for Teeth Straightening and Smile Correction
- Consider a Partial Plan for Braces That Corrects Your Cosmetic Concerns
- Find the Best Braces for Your Child (Many Parents Find Metal Braces More Reliable for Children)
- Determine the Ideal Time for You or Your Child to Get Braces
- Receive Transparent Pricing Information from Clinton Dental Center, Including Payment Plan Options
Let us guide you toward truly affordable braces near New Baltimore MI. Call (586) 949-5363 to get started.
How Much Should I Budget for Braces?
The average cost of braces is anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000, but there are plenty of situations that fall outside of that range. A simple 6-month fix may cost much less than average, while a multi-year smile transformation may cost more. The good news is, we can evaluate your budget and find a plan that works for you. You may have insurance coverage available, and you may not have to cover everything upfront.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Looking for Affordable Braces near New Baltimore MI? Call (586) 949-5363 to Schedule Your Consultation