A replacement smile is only as reliable as its foundation. With all-on-four dental implants, you can fortify your replacement teeth with a foundation that mimics natural tooth roots. The implants fortify your jawbone and securely anchor your prosthetic arch in place. The teeth do not come out for day-to-day use, and your smile stays beautifully white! This truly is the best solution for a full mouth of artificial teeth.
Clinton Dental Center offers all-on-four dental implants in Metro Detroit MI. With all on 4 implants, you will…
- Firmly Lock Replacement Teeth into Your Jawbone, Not Just Your Gums
- Eliminate the Need for Denture Creams, Complicated Maintenance Routines, and Even Flossing! (That’s Right – You Won’t Have to Floss!)
- Achieve a Dream Smile That Is Built to Last and Won’t Dull Like Natural Teeth
- Enjoy Completely Custom Porcelain Prosthetics That Beautifully Complement Your Face
- Get a New Smile That Stays Put
- Prevent Gum Recession and Jawbone Loss, Which Is Common among Denture Wearers
Start your journey to your dream smile by calling (586) 949-5363. You can arrange for a consultation to determine if all-on-four implants are right for you.
All on 4 Dental Implants vs. Dentures
All-on-four dental implants are much more secure than dentures. The artificial teeth are locked into the jawbone, just like your natural teeth. You don’t have to use any creams or special cleaning tools to maintain your teeth. There is no waiting period for getting your new smile. You leave the first day with a beautiful set of temporary teeth while your implants heal. Then you get permanent prosthesis that stay in place and never dull!
If you’d like more information about getting all on 4 dental implants in Metro Detroit MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
Am I a Good Candidate for All-on-Four Dental Implants?
The ideal candidate for all-on-four dental implants is someone whose teeth are no longer restorable. If you are in need of a new smile, this solution is far more secure and long-lasting than traditional dentures. Best of all, you can see your new smile from day one. There is no delay after extraction. Give us a call to schedule your consultation and find out if you should get all-on-four dental implants in Metro Detroit MI.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only