It’s common for children to need braces, and it’s best to get them early on. Many of the children we work with are between the ages of 7 and 10 because that is the time when a child’s developing mouth is pliable. If you’re looking for braces for kids near Harrison Township MI, Clinton Dental Center is here to assist you. We offer…
- Affordable Braces for Kids from a Local Orthodontist near Harrison Township MI
- Invisible Braces and Metal Braces, with Custom Plans for Each Child’s Smile
- Tooth Extractions, Root Canals and Braces Prep – All with a Gentle Approach
- Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams Using the Latest Tools and Techniques
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services, Such as Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, and Color-Matched Crowns
- Metal and Composite Fillings for Cavities
- Tooth Decay Prevention Using Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants
- Protective, Preventative and Restorative Dentistry for Your Entire Family
Learn more about our comprehensive dentistry and orthodontics services by calling (586) 949-5363.
Should Kids Get Metal Braces or Invisible Braces?
Invisible braces have become highly desirable, but they are not always ideal for children. The trays have to be worn for 22+ hours a day, which means a child has to be responsible enough to put their trays in after meals. Since children are forgetful or even defiant in many cases, invisible braces may not be the right fit. We can discuss all of your options during your consultation to come up with an appropriate treatment plan.
- Invisible Braces Only Work If They’re Worn Consistently (22 Hours Per Day)
- Metal Braces Require Special Cleaning Techniques, But They Stay in Your Child’s Mouth No Matter What
- Both Forms of Braces Can Be Partly Covered by Insurance, Depending on Your Coverage Options
- Metal Braces Can Treat a Wider Range of Concerns Than Invisible Braces
- If Your Child Is Forgetful, He or She May Not Keep Track of the Clear Trays for Invisible Braces
- Teens Often Prefer Invisalign Because It Is Hard to See in Photos
- You Can Thoroughly Compare Both Types of Braces for Kids during Your Orthodontist Consultation at Clinton Dental Center
For more information about getting braces for kids, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Top-Quality Braces for Kids and Adults
Clinton Dental Center works with clients from every age group, including children, teenagers and adults. If you want to get braces at the same time as your child, you don’t have to go to a different orthodontist! Bring the entire family to the same office and enjoy the convenience of all-inclusive dentistry. You can expect that and much more from Clinton Dental Center.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051