Think your kid needs braces? Not sure what to expect? Clinton Dental Center will guide you through the process and create a custom orthodontics plan for your child. We offer cutting-edge braces for kids near Macomb Township MI, along with a range of other smile solutions. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule a consultation.
What Is the Least Expensive Type of Braces for Kids?
The average cost of braces for kids is about $3,000, depending on the type of braces the child gets and how long he or she needs to wear braces. Invisible braces seem less expensive when analyzing the data, but that is also because invisible braces cannot address the same issues metal braces can. If your child is a good candidate for clear aligners and is mature enough to wear them 22 hours a day, we’re happy to go over that option with you. If not, we can explain the cost of metal braces and what to expect in the process.
- You May Have Insurance Coverage Available for Braces for Kids
- We’ll Verify Insurance Coverage to Help You Analyze Costs
- The Average Cost of Invisible Braces Is Less Than Metal Braces, But Clear Braces Aren’t Ideal for Many Smiles
- Invisible Braces May Not Be Suited to Address Your Child’s Smile Concerns
- Meta Braces Are More Affordable in Some Cases Because They Tackle the Issues Quickly and Effectively
- Compare Your Options at Clinton Dental Center to Find the Right Braces for Your Child
For more information about getting braces for kids near Macomb Township MI, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Convenient Appointments for the Whole Family
Parents love Clinton Dental Center because we work with children and adults. You don’t have to hassle with multiple appointments across multiple offices. Come to one place for pediatric dentistry, adult dentistry, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry!
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051
Complete Dentistry for Kids, Teens and Adults
Did you know that 36% of parents believe kids should see a dentist only once per year? Most dentists recommend teeth cleanings and checkups at least twice per year, and some children require additional appointments for oral health. Clinton Dental Center offers comprehensive dentistry services for children, teenagers and adults, so you can keep your family’s smiles shining bright.
- Teeth Cleanings, Smile Exams and Custom Treatment Plans
- Restorative and Preventative Dentistry for Clients of All Ages
- Affordable Braces for Kids and Adults
- Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Dental Bonding and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- TMJ Treatment and Sleep Apnea Dental Devices
- Composite Fillings and Color-Matched Crowns/Bridges
- Tooth Extractions, Root Canals and Select Oral Surgery Services
- Judgment-Free Dentistry for Your Entire Family