Children have the ideal smiles for braces because they’re still in development. It’s entirely possible to get braces as an adult, but it typically takes longer to shift the teeth into place. By taking care of smile issues early on, you help your child quickly achieve a straight smile.
Clinton Dental Center offers braces for kids near New Baltimore MI, along with many other services:
- Clear Aligners and Metal Braces for Kids
- Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry to Keep Track of Your Child’s Developing Smile
- Teeth Cleanings, Tooth Extractions and Routine Oral Exams
- Dental Bonding and Restorative Dentistry after Injury
- Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Affordable Crowns and Bridges Customized for Each Smile
- A Friendly Dentist Office for the Whole Family – Orthodontics and Family Dentistry Combined!
If you’d like a consultation with our experienced orthodontist, please call (586) 949-5363. Clinton Dental Center is a go-to name in cosmetic dentistry, family dentistry and orthodontics. We’d love to care for your entire family’s smiles.
When Do Most Kids Get Braces?
The average age for braces is 8-14, but we typically start the first round of braces before the age of 10. The goal is to get a smile as straight as possible to reduce the time needed for braces. Every child’s smile is unique, so the timeframe for your child may be much older than most. No matter what, you can expect top-quality care from Clinton Dental Center.
- Children Often Start Orthodontics Treatment at 7-10 Years Old
- Your Child May Get Braces or Braces Prep before All Their Adult Teeth Come in
- Early Intervention May Prevent the Need for Braces Altogether
- Don’t Worry – Your Child Isn’t “Too Old” for Braces!
- Clinton Dental Center Will Customize an Orthodontic Treatment Plan for Your Child
- We Offer Affordable Braces for Kids near New Baltimore MI
If you’d like a pediatric braces consultation, please call (586) 949-5363.
Can Kids Get Invisible Braces?
Children and teens can get invisible braces, but that is not always ideal for young children. The braces must remain in the wearer’s mouth for 22+ hours a day, and many children cannot be trusted with that responsibility. Kids are also prone to losing their clear aligners when they take them out for mealtimes. We can help you evaluate your options to decide if invisible braces are right for your child.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051