Dental braces have come a long way over the last few decades. What used to be a mouth full of metal is now an endless array of opportunities. You could get clear aligners to straighten your smile, or you could enjoy rapid success from discrete metal braces. Clinton Dental Center offers a full suite of orthodontics solutions, completely customized for your needs.
- Custom Dental Braces for All Age Groups – Children, Teens and Adults
- Clear Braces, Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Gentle Tooth Extractions, Oral Surgery, and Root Canals
- Braces Prep Steps That May Reduce the Time Needed for Braces
- Complete Cosmetic Dentistry, Such as Take-Home Teeth Whitening, In-Office Dental Bleaching, Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns, and Hand-Laid Veneers
- Composite Fillings and Metal Fillings, as Well as Dental Sealants for Children
- Dental Implants for Replacement Teeth, Including All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Partial and Complete Dentures That Look and Feel Natural
- Sleep Apnea Treatment from a Dentist and Proven TMJ Treatment
- Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, Tooth Decay Prevention and Gum Disease Treatment
- Restorative and Preventative Dentistry to Keep Your Family’s Smiles Shining Bright
To schedule a consultation for dental braces near Harrison Township MI, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Custom Dental Braces to Help You Achieve Your Dream Smile
Every smile is unique, and no two journeys are exactly alike. At Clinton Dental Center, you’ll receive completely personalized braces that are tailored to your goals.
- Compare the Pros and Cons of Invisalign and Metal Braces to Select the Best Plan for You or Your Child
- Evaluate Your Insurance Coverage to Find a Payment Plan That Fits Your Budget
- Get a Personalized Plan for Dental Braces near Harrison Township MI
- Protect Your Smile before and after Braces with Family Dentistry from Clinton Dental Center
- Work with a Talented Staff of Dentistry Professionals with Continued Education on Industry Advancements
- Enjoy the Premium Care You Deserve from a Local Orthodontist You Can Trust
If you’d like to learn more about getting dental braces, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
How Long Will I Need Braces?
The duration for braces will depend on many factors, such as your age, the state of your smile, and the specific issues you’re looking to address. Some clients only wear braces for a few months, while others may take a year or more to straighten their smile. The good news is, you’ll receive transparent information about your orthodontics plan. That is our commitment to you.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051