Thinking about getting dental braces? Not sure which type would be best for you? Trying to find affordable braces for your child? No matter what your goals are, Clinton Dental Center has customizable orthodontics solutions for you. We provide comprehensive dentistry for all age groups, including:
- Metal and Invisible Dental Braces near New Baltimore MI
- Affordable Braces Payment Plans
- Gentle Teeth Cleanings, Tooth Extractions and Smile Exams
- Judgement-Free Dentistry for the Whole Family, from Infants to Older Adults
- Preventative Dentistry, Including Tooth Decay Treatments, Fillings, Dental Sealants and Gum Disease Prevention
- Custom Crowns and Bridges That Are Color-Matched to Look Natural
- Dentures, Porcelain Veneers and All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Treatment for Sleep Apnea and TMJ
- All-Inclusive Family Dentistry from a Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
To schedule a consultation for dental braces, please call us at (586) 949-5363. We have convenient office hours to make your smile goals achievable.
Which Dental Braces Work Best?
The two main categories for braces are wire braces and clear aligners. The wire braces work with a series of brackets connected with a metal wire. The wire is gradually tightened to shift teeth into place. Invisible braces use a series of custom clear trays to adjust your smile. Both can result in a beautifully straight smile, but one may be better suited for you than the other.
- Metal Braces Are Ideal for Moderate to Severe Alignment Issues (Crooked Teeth Turned More 20% out of Alignment, Teeth Raised above the Arc, etc.)
- Invisible Braces Are Less Noticeable and Easier to Eat/Brush with
- Clear Braces Must Be Worn 22+ Hours a Day – Metal Braces Stay on No Matter What
- Clear Aligners Require Maturity and Commitment, So They Aren’t Ideal for Most Children
- Metal Braces Get Tightened Every Month – Swatch Clear Trays Every 2 Weeks
- Invisalign Typically Takes Less Time Than Metal Braces, But It Doesn’t Suit All Smile Issues
- Clinton Dental Center Will Help You Find the Best Dental Braces for Your Unique Needs
You can compare different types of dental braces near New Baltimore MI by calling (586) 949-5363. We’d be happy to set up a consultation for you.
Are Dental Braces Covered by Insurance?
Some insurance plans partially cover orthodontics treatments. The specifications of the coverage will vary by plan. Our knowledgeable staff members can review your coverage options to help you select the best dental braces for your overall needs.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051