You want straighter teeth. It’s as simple as that. Most kids get braces because their parents want them to, but adults do it because they desire a straighter, better functioning smile. At Clinton Dental Center, you can work with an experienced orthodontist for adults who will help you reach your goals.
- Custom Orthodontics for Adults and Children, Including Clear Braces and Metal Braces
- Tooth Extractions, Oral Surgery, Braces Prep and Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services, Such as Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns, Veneers and Lumineers
- Implant Dentistry to Secure Replacement Teeth, Including All-on-Four Dental Implants for Prosthetic Arches
- TMJ Facial Pain Treatment and Mouth Guards for Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Complete Oral Care, Including Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, Tooth Decay Treatment and Gum Disease Prevention
- Preventative and Restorative Dentistry for the Whole Family
To learn more or to schedule an adult ortho consultation, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Why Do Adults Need Braces?
Some adults seek braces for cosmetic reasons, while others do it to correct targeted issues in their smile. For instance, TMJ pain may result from minor misalignment in your smile. Braces can correct the problems that cause an improper distribution of pressure in your jaw, thus treating the source of the pain. Whether you want a better functioning smile or a better looking smile, our orthodontist for adults is here to help.
- Braces Correct Dental Misalignment That Can Lead to TMJ Facial Pain
- Improve Your Bite and the Appearance of Your Smile with a Custom Orthodontics Plan
- Create a More Symmetrical Facial Structure with Strategic Smile Adjustments
- Prevent Tooth Decay and Gum Disease by Making Your Teeth Easier to Clean
- You Can Achieve Your Dream Smile with a Personalized Braces Plan from Clinton Dental Center
Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to schedule an appointment with an orthodontist for adults near Harrison Township MI.
What to Expect from Your Adult Ortho Consultation
The first consultation lays the plan for your smile. This is where you can discuss your reasons for wanting braces and evaluate the different care plans available to you. Your orthodontist will assess your smile and recommend the best treatment for your goals, timeline and budget. From there, you can decide if you want braces and when you want that journey to start.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051